33 Likes

Stunning photo Paul @pw3
:clap:

1 Like

Nice one great photo

1 Like

@pw3 cracking photo

1 Like

Stunning, must have crossed that over 400 times plus in my 20 odd years as a continental lorry driver
Nice to see it at a different angle, rather than the queues down into the booths on the Kent side, once stayed in that hotel to the top left on the Essex side, noisy as hell

1 Like

Thanks guys

1 Like

Great piccy

1 Like

That’s the first time I’ve seen that bridge with zero cars on it - unless I need my eyes tested again :nerd_face::person_facepalming:t2: ……
Cool pic :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great photo.

I can remember it being one tunnel going past the chalk pits on the approach.

The bridge was always a good option for a learner to drive over before they allowed them on the motorways as it isn’t part of the M25.

2 Likes

It’s an 8 second exposure, so it shows light trails of the vehicles :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m new to Drones ( I don’t have one yet ) Im amazed that this pic has an 8 second exposure …I had no idea that a drone could be as steady as that. Brilliant .

I’m looking to find out from this forum which is the best drone for me to buy for landscape photography and video …looking for a camera with RAW files .

Which one of your drones did you use for this shot ? I just noticed it is a 27Mb file, is that possible on a drone camera or is it a large drone carrying a DSLR ?

Mavic 3:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09J132C5K

2 Likes

'Tis indeed the Mavic 3. The file size is a result of post processing in Photoshop and exporting as a PNG file. The original shot was 41.1 MB .DNG (RAW) file

I took about 20 or so images, many were blurred due to slight movements of the aircraft, there was very little wind. This was the best of them