DJI Osmo Pocket 1 mega thread

Already broke mine :frowning:

How???.

The lightning conection broke off :frowning: when I disconnected it from a
SKYREAT Aluminum Handheld Phone Holder Tripod Mount Stand for DJI Osmo Pocket Accessories,with Cold Shoe Interface & 1/4" Screw Hole Support External Microphone & LED light https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07LC7DH9F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_6haMCbYRKDCW4

Any chance of a repair?
Have you contacted DJI?

Just ordered a new connector cost me 19 quid :frowning: still be more careful in future and binned the holder

1 Like

So there I was all set to get the Osmo mobile 2, but now seriously wondering if I need to save a bit more :flushed::wink:

1 Like

The first accessory I bought was the phone holder, much better when you connect the osmo to your phone.

Can’t find any in stock in the UK - too new?

Unsure about that controller wheel, can the gimbal be adjusted while recording when using the wheel? I tried to use the on screen tilt while recording a video the other day and it said I can’t do it while recording. That might be user error though, needs more testing.

Rich I’m sure you can adjust the gimbal when recording, so many settings to go through though.
Am sure Jeff @sparkman999 will be along soon to provide the answer, he’s had his Osmo Pocket for a while now

I adjusted it by hand in the end as sliding the left side of the screen threw up that warning.

I’ll try it again tonight, like you say there are literally 101 settings :slight_smile:

Any one know if the wireless base module actually exists in the real world yet, or is this just DJI being crap at launching new products still?

I just found out this weekend that if you double tap on the touchscreen it locks onto the object and follows it.

1 Like

it’s the right side of the screen to move the gimbal up or down and yes while recording too

Hmmm, that’s the weird thing, the grey sliding bar thingy wotsit was displayed there and when I slid my thumb over it I’m sure I got a message saying “no can do”.

I was walking at the time, may have just missed the slider and tried to accidentally perform a different operation!

That said, I’m liking the look of that thumb-wheel addon!

I’m seriously considering selling my Yi4k+ and gimbal and getting one.

Love the form factor.

1 Like

Its thinking your trying to slide sideways to change to photo, slowmo etc which is why its saying you cant whilst recording. You can move the slider up and down when recording but you need to be steady on the little grey slider up and down.

2 Likes

Appreciate the video @GrahameRob mate :+1:t2:

I mustn’t have had my thumb on the (tiny) screen properly - again, I think it was probably due to me walking at the time, that’s exactly the error I got, as per your vid.

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just ordered the ‘expansion kit’ from DJI direct. It was £99 quid, which is cheaper than buying the base and the wheel separately :man_shrugging:

Got 4% on Quidco too.

Lead time of 5 to 7 working days, will let you all know when it actually arrives.

2 Likes

No bother Rich, everytime I use mine I find something new :grinning:

1 Like

Maybe your fat fingers Rich

5 Likes

Ordered yesterday, had a text message from DHL saying it’s in the way, already!

No idea why there is no UK stock of these…