Quickshot ( or not )

Hi there
I have been trying things out on my Mavic pro before a holiday and have a problem I hope someone can help with.
When in quickshot mode I can do dronie, helix, and rocket but when I check the s d card there are no pictures, there are pictures and video before whatever mode I use and also after but of the quickshot modes nothing ???, can anyone shed some light on this.
Thank you
Mouse.

0 Likes

Found this if it helps

2 Likes

Hi
thanks for link, but my Mavic is going through all the motions of all the three modes dronie, helix, rocket, but there is no video on the sd card.
Mouse

0 Likes

Since you’ve had this problem, has it recorded ordinary video and photos?

0 Likes

Hi
Yes this is the weird thing, i can record something then use one of the quickshot modes and then film something else all in the same flight, when i get home and put the sd card in my laptop nothing i have filmed in any of the quickshot modes are there but the video files before and after are ???.
Mouse

1 Like

Are the file names for immediately before and after sequential, or are there missing numbers?

1 Like

Sequential

1 Like

Then I’d guess it’s not actually tried to create a video.

Dunno why, though.

1st thing I’d do - Format the SD card when it’s IN the MP … then try again.

2 Likes

The 2nd thing I would try is delete the Go4 app off your device and reload it again.
Let us know how you get on @Mouse

0 Likes

o.k will give both ideas a go when the weather improves and report beck
Mouse

1 Like

Are you on the latest firmware?

I have seen on DJI Forums people solved the issue by either DJI GO4 install/re-install or a F/W upgrade

As soon as you click ‘GO’ it should be recording as it flies away from you, sorry to hear you are not getting that working

1 Like

Hi
Just a quick update, went out yesterday as best day to fly so far after holiday, and decided to try your suggestions, well the good news is SUCCESS :grinning: ,all quickshot modes are working, not sure which one fixed it but to be honest i don’t care. only thing is a new hitch has occurred but that’s a different question.
Thank you all
Mouse.

3 Likes