RAF Upwood Meetup TBA

Hi guys.

Meetup planned for 12/9/21 (Sunday) about 12ish I’d like to say

This place is rather special and soon may no longer be with us. May she rest in peace.
Or in @DeanoG60 Deans case, may his quads rest in peace in pieces after you all rip this epic BANDO!!! Bando bando echo…

Everyone is welcome.
Pretty sure you enter here: 52.432665, -0.126928 if I remember. But if not, we’ll wing it on the day.

This is a jolly. Bring your butties and flask (of whiskey). And bring a spare set OF PROPS

Anyone in say aye

1 Like

Here is a precise what3words address, made of 3 random words. Every 3 metre square in the world has its own unique what3words address.

2 Likes

Aye aye Captain :pirate_flag:

:rofl: thats kinda how I expect my quad to come home too

Only 1 spare set? :astonished: lol

1 Like

You will realise you need more than 1 quad

1 Like

It’s ok Karl I’ll be flying yours and Deanos to test the digital systems so I’ll be ok mate :joy:

1 Like

I see…

Aye… think so? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like a cool place but with drone fest the day before it’s unlikely I’ll get to dedicate my whole weekend to flying.

Plenty of video please chaps

2 Likes

Ah forgot about that…

1 Like

That looks really cool, hope you guys have a great day out :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks mate. Here’s hoping it’s good.

1 Like

I would be well down for this, however drone fest on Sat and unescapable family dinner on Sunday 12pm over Halesowen way, would be like 4pm earliest I could make it

1 Like

I reckon I’ll postpone this…

2 Likes

The weekend after maybe?

Half hour down the road for me so a strong possible.
Keep me posted.

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like

AYE :smiley:

1 Like

I could deffo come to this, Upwood is just up the road from me (and i used to mess around on there all the time)

2 Likes

Bit of a rubbish bit of news for you all, just spoke to a friend that is a member of the gliding club using the old runway at upwood, according to him they have started building work on the site and are pretty hot on security now so could be a bust. Would hate for people to drive hours to find out you cant get in.