RC Pro Controller and DJI RC/ RC 2 with FCC hack by Sincoder

I just got it done from telegram.

Previously i can get about 600-700 meters flying in Bangkok Urban residential area. Infront of me got condo buildings about 150meters tall 5-6 of them around.

The mod takes me to 1,000-1,300 meters before disconnection RTH. Definitely stronger connection signal noticed. Can go further and sometimes behind buildings.

I havnt tried it in country side yet…

1 Like

Just took it out for another flight, this time i try to fly in direction with the least residential obstacles (condo’s blocking).

Managed to get to 1,700 meters range.

Definitely went to places i was not able to go before

1 Like

Is see Drone-Hacks now has a firmware hack for the DJI RC Pro controller that enables FCC mode. I have an Air2S with the firmware hack already applied so I assume don’t need to hack my RC Pro Controller as well. But has anyone else tried it? and does it mean that you can use it with a Mavic 3 without having to use their DHCompanion app?

Not tried it but I assume it will enable FCC on any drone connected to the RC Pro Controller

You can also raise a ticket with Dronehacks to ask

1 Like

Agreed. As the hack is solely on the RC, and has nothing to do with the drone.

1 Like

That is handy to know , surely opens up more doors , correct me if I’m wrong so whatever you fly with the RC pro with ( DH ) applied the drone will do the business .

1 Like

I stacks up. But to be clear, I was agreeing with @Sparkyws Wayne’s assumption. And also, I am only using Sincoder’s FCC hack, not DH :+1:

2 Likes

Ah ok thanks for the info , I shan’t do anything stupid then like purchase one of these controllers and then expect every DJI drone to run the hack , was just curious , many thanks

1 Like

@Sparkyws & @clinkadink my apologies for bumping in on your post , my excitement got the better of me , I’m climbing back in the box :smile:

The Hack will work with any Drone that CAN connect to the RC Pro Controller

@NeilP your hacked air 2s you will find a option to enable support for the RC Pro. Connect your Air 2S to dronehacks and navigate the hacks tab and enable support for the RC Pro.

@Kirky don’t apologise as being inquisitive is a good thing. :+1: If you have a RC Pro you can use drone hacks to enable FCC mode. Then any drone that connects to it will also have FCC mode. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That’s good news , so if you say have a mavic 3 an air 2s and mini 3 you only need fcc on the pro controller , will the transmission still give you the same does anyone know as suppose to the hack applied to each drone separate !

Yes I enabled the RC Pro support on Drone-Hacks when I got the RC Pro (wouldn’t work before because of the firmware version I was using on the Air2S).

Unfortunately I hacked the Air2S drone before getting the RC Pro. So to hack the RC Pro I’d have to buy another license @ 40 euros. But I only have the one drone - the (hacked) Air2S - at the moment so will keep with the RC Pro being un-hacked for now.

Loving the RC Pro!

Just reapplied this after the big software update yesterday and it still works :+1:

That’s great news, as it’s meant to require re-enabling after each update :+1:

Hey Tony,

Tha ks for the.info.

I"ve heard that this hack makes return to home no longer work. Could you confirn if that is the case ?

Many of us run different versions of the FCC hack as well as others and I can say I have never heard that it causes the RTH function not to work
Do you have a link to this rumour

It’s maybe just a rumour but just wanted to know. Thanks.

I saw a few folk mentioning it on a yountube post about the hqck and asking the question.

I really want to get me hands ln the archive but having issues finding it live at the moment.

Wish a knew a place to get it atm.

Dont want to go down the android roite and just want the permanent fix for the new controller.

Has anyone successfully applied the hack following the latest updates? I keep getting an error message saying “failed to connect”

Never update till you know it’s safe

1 Like