RC Pro Controller and DJI RC/ RC 2 with FCC hack by Sincoder

Just going to kill the mod! He is not Sincoder.

Shame that Sincoder allowed this.

He probably didn’t, but we don’t know if this guy worked it out himself or did copy the Hack

I suspect he worked it out and is now passing it off as his own work. The is a whole thread on the Russian forums trying to work out Sincoder does it. Even doing screen records whilst he is doing it and setting up Shadow copy on windows to grab all the files.

Its crap, as its not as if Sincoder charges a fortune. He deserves the credit.

1 Like

So I email this guy this morning to ask if he was Sincoder and was there any discount for those of us who paid for the earlier FCC Hack.

His response just now:
Hi nice to meet you!
I’m collaborating with the guy, sent him a message about the discount!

Have you got sincoders contact details? I have a RM330 controller that i would like to FCC/ Root.

Thanks

published on a website found via Google

PM on WeChat sincoder , or telegram +86 13590379508

1 Like

Thank you i have got my remote flashed now

2 Likes

Just applied FCC to my RC Pro which was provided by Sincoder. No Teamviewer needed, I did it myself in about 10 minutes.

[1] Message Sincoder on Telegram, +86 13590379508, say you would like FCC enabled on RC Pro
[2] He will confirm your on Windows 10 or 11 and then send you a ZIP file to extract, pw is “dji”

[3] The ZIP includes a “readme.txt” which has to be translated from Chinese to English (see below)

Readme.txt (translated)
  1. First install DJI software on the computer, download address
    DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) - Download Center - DJI
  2. After installation, turn on the remote control and connect it to the computer to ensure that it can connect to the official software
  3. Check the firmware of the remote control in the official software and upgrade to the latest firmware
  4. Close the official software
  5. Put the registration code in pass.txt
  6. Open djifcc.exe and start running, the first run is to register the software, the second and third time are to install FCC, at least three times,
  7. If it fails or gets stuck, you can try to run it again, and the software can run repeatedly
  8. If you want to uninstall FCC, click on the remote control settings, delete all data, and restore the factory settings.

[3] Download and install DJI Assistant (if you don’t already have it), connect the RC Pro, and ensure you have the latest firmware installed, and then close, but keep the RC Pro connected via USB to the PC

[4] He supplies a PayPal link to pay him $40, once paid, he supplies a password for the hack
[5] Copy and paste the password into “pass.txt” and save
[6] Run “djifcc.exe” to register the serial number

[7] If successful, the “pass.txt” file will automatically be deleted from the unzipped folder
[8] Now rerun “djifcc.exe” again to apply the hack, you may need to do this a couple of times until you see “FCC patch installed successfully”

[9] Reboot the RC Pro with FCC now enabled.

RC Pro without FCC hack:

RC Pro with FCC hack:

If you receive an “ADB error” during the process, update your ADB drivers in Device Manager

Process to update ADB Driver if you have an error
  1. Open Device Manage, expand “libusb-win32 devices” and select “1023_MI02”
  2. Right click, select Properties and Update Driver
  3. Select “Browse my computer for drivers”
  4. Select “Let me pick from a list …”
  5. Select “ADB Device” and next, finish
  6. Rerun rerun “djifcc.exe” again

Hope this helps :+1:

4 Likes

If you upgrade the firmware, he told me I’d have to reapply the hack. But you’d only have to do Step 8 in my post above … and it is completely free to use thereafter. I.e. you only pay once.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried a range test per se. But before the FCC hack, the signal would start dropping at 3,000 feet … on flat open countryside. Just checked my flights since the hack and have seen I have travelled 10,000 feet (3km) with no drop in signal. Below is a 8 km trip in total.

That’s bloody good which also is plenty btw , I’m just loving the photos that it kicks out , every time , well most of the time I’m seeing great pics on here it’s majority M3P it’s a bit of a no brainer as I do love stills

1 Like

Did 3.5km out over water. But then I was chasing a yacht with coloured sail :joy:

On step 5, where do you put this code?

1 Like

Open the pass text file with notepad and paste it in there

1 Like

I was confused as the file download had something in there, I think the original passcode was for the Pro and not the Dji RC, its all done and working now :+1:

1 Like

Is it still Sincoder, I messaged him on telegram and he sent me to a download site to download the files and do it myself but there was no charge? (not sure if that is because he has done it twice before).

1 Like

Yes, still Sincoder. He provides the link to the download prior to payment. But only provides the password for you to put in the ‘pass.txt’ file after you’ve paid him via PayPal. At least, that is how it was for me.

1 Like

There are various versions of this.

I didn’t have a password file.

1 Like

I can only assume as he did it twice before this time was free. It worked so I’m happy, the test will be what happens after the next firmware update.

1 Like

It makes a BIG difference too :+1:

You’ll need to reapply it, but only step 8 above.

1 Like