Reedham Ferry, Norfolk - Added to Rivers & Canals in the East of England region on the map at DroneScene.co.uk

I have just added this to the UK Map of places to fly your Drone at https://dronescene.co.uk

4 Likes

I was going to go there last week but changed my mind and went to Burgh Castle instead. I will try this one on my next outing.

I’m going to burgh castle this weekend breydan waters caravan park hoping to get the drone out did you get some good footage.

@Rodh Burgh Castle has the same rules as English Heritage although they are aware of the drone code. They understand you can fly over and around at 50m but you aren’t allowed to take off or land on the property which belongs to Norfolk Archaeological Trust.

If you walk towards the river and onto the small wooden bridge this takes you off the property and 90m away from the Roman Fort, they can’t control that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice I will do that,nice footage hope the weather is ok for the weekend.

You beat me to it I didn’t think I was allowed to fly there got some good pictures on the ground Had a nice walk alongside the river up to yarmouth

2 Likes

Reedham is a nice spot. I was flying from a moored hire boat, but there is plenty of space.

1 Like