Refurbing Mavic Pro 1 batteries

Yes, this is the safest bet, works out at £62.78 delivered if you pay in Euros. Plus it gets delivered within a week, unlike Aliexpress which can take weeks (although last shippment advertised at 20-40 days arrived in 10 days). And then also, you get piece of mind with the Amazon no-quibble return process.

It is possible. But out of the dozens of orders from Aliexpress (some more than £100), I have only paid customs tax twice over the years.

Things are not getting to the the UK as fast in this post Brexit time. I’d think that time is probably not achievable, currently.
As already mentioned - I had a package delayed for more than a week after it reached Customs … and that was from Ireland.
I’ve read of shippers in Europe just not sending to the UK atm, because it’s just organised chaos.

Just SMS’d my brother. An Amazon item he was expecting from Italy is now 4 weeks overdue.
And that was purchased on the UK Amazon site.

I would definitely buy 2 of you.:+1:

I’ve looked around and even went to buy of AliExpress but when paying came back had to change my address as it did not recognised mine​:cry::cry:

I’ve been thinking of buying a combi set with loads of added extras normally like Nd filters carry cases and more, keep 2 batteries for myself and sell the rest and could work out really cheap batteries in the end.

I ordered from Ireland and I’m from northern Ireland on 25 November and nothing Jan 1st, company sent again and arrived 2 days ago. Quicker to order from China than anywhere in Ireland imo

I just got my self a mavic pro battery again. Used but only charged 6 times. Original dji from site called mpb. £56 like new. They had some cheaper but had been used a little more.

mpb are OK. :+1:

Interesting that they also have thirteen MP Flymore from £474.

3 Likes

I know if thats right they have them good price.

Thanks ordered, had to pay shipping as well but don’t mind as what you say genuine is what I want.

Thanks again

2 Likes

No problem. Yes sorry forgot to say about postage. Worth it tho when mavic pro batteries are harder to get hold of. Better to get original ones too. :+1:

2 Likes

Better get in quick if you want one, MPB have only got the one left £54 + pp

@Neil79 @Hotrodspike

Mine arrived today :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Ah! Not good. At least MPB will sort it out. They are an OK company.

You are sorted for an extra battery when you upgrade to the M2P/Z, though. :wink:

1 Like

ziceman oh no thats crap. Mine came its ok.
Hope gets sorted ASAP.

If they say they don’t have any left … you’ll have to persuade them to break an MP Combo down into its components.

1 Like

Stick with the mini 2 thanks :rofl::rofl:

I was thinking of contacting MPB, then thought could make a wee profit from this mistake :sunglasses:

1 Like

Other than they are not showing any more MP batteries in stock. Only way to get one from them was via my suggestion.

Your right I’m still looking for a MP battery, so will see what they say.

1 Like

ziceman sorry feel bad was me who said to buy one from them. Like I say mine came fine. Hope you get sorted.