RTF Competition - Landscapes without buildings - Winners announced!

I will take a walk up there tomorrow with the dog to investigate this green structure.

I can assure you it’s a flip lid bin. :rofl:

What are these Dean?

I’m a bit bolloxed as there are no functioning fuel stations near me so I have to walk to find landscape. As I am in the middle of a housing estate on an overpopulated island that isn’t too easy.

Anyway, early this evening, dog walk around Eastoke Point. Air 2 pointed downward at the Sandy point Nature Reserve and the Eastoke foreshore.

8 Likes

Storage Containers :man_shrugging:t2: for the building supplies I’d guess.

Thats a cracking photo Rob, would be superb for a pattern subject :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@DeanoG60 I’ve only got tomorrow or Thursday to get a flight in but even if I don’t get an image for an entry I’m enjoying the banter on this competition

1 Like

HeHe :laughing::laughing:

That’s what it’s all about the serious challenge is over this is just for the fun of flying and the bants along the way :+1:t2:

Good luck hope you manage to get an entry in :+1:t2:

What: Landscape with no buildings
When: About 5.30pm today
Drone: Mini 2

Wide Angle, 9 shots merged in PS and tarted with Camera Raw only.

8 Likes

Although we have a week to go with this RTF competition we need to pick a subject for the next!

Voting is in this thread

We think you may like the subject choices - each one has a lot of scope for pictures and, yes, buildings can be included!

Nice! It goes to show there’s images everywhere waiting to be taken. I’m stuck in the mindset of waiting for certain conditions like fog or autumn colours but I just need to get out and take some images :smirk:

the friend is me :thinking:

Taken at Trecco bay, Porthcawl on Friday with MM, during a quick visit to arrange selling our holiday let there. I do like these abstract top down shots but they don’t usually work out well for me although I do like this one.

9 Likes

Taken at Charmouth beach today.

10 Likes

One from this mornings dog walk near Whitminster, Gloucester. Taken with MMini. Felt more like Summer today than Autumn

7 Likes

Great image @clinkadink

1 Like

@XYZ awesome love a good beach shot :grin:

Sweet!

Cheers Deano :wink:

1 Like