RTF Competition November 14th to 27th - Moving Vehicles -Winners announced

Not sure if the train is really prominent enough to match the theme but I like the image so worth giving it a go. Taken this afternoon in Haresfield, near Gloucester with mavic mini

8 Likes

More prominent than the cars in mine. :grin:

1 Like

My first thought was, what train? :joy: had to have another look :eyeglasses: :grinning:

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll be able to see moving vehicles more easily in this one. Taken this morning at Rudge Hill, Gloucestershire with mavic mini

8 Likes

Nice shot, Go back in the dark fly to the same location get the same angle and shoot a long expo! that would look great :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s on my ‘To Do’ list Steve @McSteamy2010 ! I did use an ND32 to get shutter speed down to just under 1 sec for that shot but I agree, it would look better with longer exposure and trailing lights but still light enough to keep the autumn colours.

1 Like

I will probably have to skip this RTF. Just received the label to send the M2 back to Holland. Not sure how long it’ll be until I get the replacement.

Unless :face_with_monocle: … I use this image taken on Monday evening, 15/11/21, comprising one of Elon’s satellite trains (middle left of photo) travelling at 18,000 mph, taken with the Mini 2 :rofl:

Good luck with the comp everybody :+1:

2 Likes

@Earwig has the right idea video is the answer, I have my subject in mind, just need the chance to see one on the road …the time off work…the weather …good light its dark when I finish work …the negatives go on&on&on

Well this is most unprecedented. :laughing:

Tried again at sunset Steve @McSteamy2010 , composition was somewhat cocked up by some moron (Me) parking right in the middle of my shot, it was also as windy as hell so it was hard to get a sharp shot with my little mini.

4 Likes

You can see the wind, the trees also have motion blur. A great shot Rich :+1:

Parked cars?

Thanks Chris @clinkadink but where’s my car? I’m sure I parked it around here somewhere :joy:

Stop and Go
Chowns Mill Roundabout, Higham Ferrers, Wellingbough
@ 20:30hrs17th November 2021
with DJIM2

Time laps with a bit of shift and tilt (1" ISO 100 2s Time Shot, 180 pictures)

9 Likes

Now that’s how you do it, well done Jason! Great video :+1:

1 Like

Thank you

Love this well done :clap:

1 Like

Great piece of work Jason! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Cracking mate, love that :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Knackered after a day of being chased by a dragon and being crushed in the crowd as the palace guards closed the doors in our faces I grabbed a quickie of where i was staying.

This is the A41 passing the services at Bourne End. The industrial estate is the yellow rectangle, the other buildings are the services - fuel, McDonald’s and the Premier Inn, Hemel Hempstead West. I’m not allowed to add anything so no X marking my room :slight_smile:

The picture is just as it came out of the camera,

MA2, Bourne End, around 21:15 Thursday 18th November.

6 Likes

Lets add another evening shot, more like light trails, but hey the vehicles were moving.
Hardwicke, Gloucestershire
19th November 19:53hrs
DJI Mini 2 - no edit, straight out of the camera
And I’m overly impressed with the image stabilisation at 60m in the breeze

5 Likes