RTF Competition October 17th to 30th - LIGHTS - Winners announced!

@gimbalflight this image has it all Andy, street lights, car lights, house lights, factory lights and even moonlight …nice shot Alan

1 Like

Blatant disregard of the one image one post rule! :slight_smile:

Not a problem, it makes our task easier for adding images to the end of competition poll.

We will amend the rules for the next comp to address 360 images and also, we think, ask video contributors to include their preferred thumbnail from it. At the moment it is up to us to select a frame grab to provide the image for the judging poll.

2 Likes

Did I find a loophole? I’ll give myself another wedgie.

1 Like

Sorry, some motorway spam upcoming as quite liked a few of these. Appreciate light trials is another topic that may come up at a later date, but, still, light innit! These have been adjusted slightly in post in Lightroom to bring out more natural tones. I believe that’s allowed within the confines of the rules.

All taken this evening between M42 J9 Dunton and J10 Tamworth, DJI Mini 2

10 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

DNG files appear not to display. When you upload you can see a list of acceptable file types. Jpg or *.png are fine. Recently got *.jfif and *.webp added as they are becoming more common.

I’ll sort while I can, hopefully!

Night flight at Clifton Suspention Bridge,
Bristol
Air 2S
22/10/2021 - 20:00

10 Likes

Entry for RTF Competition Lights
Taken Kings Road Cleethorpes
1811 hrs 22nd OCTOBER 2021
Feeling Hungry??

3 Likes

Very nice @john768. Mine has a McDonald’s, KFC, Costa, Lidl, Beefeater, Morrisons! And my house. No wonder I’m always eating… :rofl:

Which one did you go to for dinner?

2 Likes

Time for another vote guys - this time for the subject for the next competition which runs from October 31st to November 13th. Choose wisely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

◦ Location: Magic Roundabout, Swindon
◦ Time and date: 18:30 hours, 23 Oct 2021
◦ Aircraft/camera used: Mini 2

11 Likes

South Shields Fun Fair
23/10/2021 approx 1745 hrs
DJI Mavic Air 2

6 Likes

Love that top one :heart_eyes: but how many you entering mate :joy: :grimacing:

Cheers, Steve.

Just the first one.

1 Like

We know this is a free and easy competition but there are a few rules. :slight_smile:

• Competitors may enter as many images as they wish. Each must be in a separate post

This one is to help us when it comes time to prepare the poll for votes for best pictures. If there is more than one image per post it isn’t possible to link to each picture individually - so could you keep to one image per post please.

TIA

1 Like

4 Likes

Trust me to mess it up. I have separated them.

4 Likes