RTF Competition Sunday 6th to Saturday November 19th - Moving Water

Competition Entry

7 Likes

Right - as we understand the situation:

@D0c.Col has two pictures, both self-declared as taken outwith the competition timeframe

@Markas has a video of Scaleber Force

@Kirky has a picture of a weir at Mapledurham with two pictures accompanying which are not entries

@Kirky also has a picture of the Thames at Caversham which is his second entry. And a water turbine at Caversham which is entry 3.

@Kings has three pictures of Goit Stock waterfall but only the first is an entry

@firstadekit has a single picture, clearly marked as a competition entry - and he is querying its validity as, like so many others that get entered, it looks as if it could have been taken at eye level by a normal camera

@clinkadink has a single image of Warleigh Weir and a link to Drone Scene

@Kirky has a fourth picture which he is choosing over entries 2 & 3. Going back several posts it seems that both previous pictures at Caversham are now not entries. There is no evidence of any link to Drone
Scene.

@mynameisjoe has a video of Reekie Linn waterfall. The “Dronescene entry will follow shortly” has not yet followed. 2 pictures of the Hermitage in Dunkeld do follow, however.

@clinkadink has provided a video and a Drone Scene link of Warleigh Weir again but not as a competition entry

@JoeC has provided a single image of Dalcairney Falls, South Ayrshire

@markas has posted three further pictures, this time of Cauldron Snout Waterfall. After prompting he has nominated the second of the three as his competition entry.

@DEM has been abroad and brought back an image of a moderately rough sea with a rainbow, We assume the second picture posted is for illustration of sea conditions only and not an entry.

@Acedrone has submitted a single 29 second video (with Peaky Blinderish music!)

and @jon1 has a single low level shot of Nant Mill Waterfall

• so far!

Ahem, cough, cough. Please check dronescene?

Hills meadow caversham reading Berkshire added to Rivers and Canals in South East by Kirky on 10/11/2022

I did add it I’ve just found it

1 Like

Cleared your throat now or would you like to suck on a Fisherman’s Friend?

Strangely enough we do not routinely patrol the Drone Scene offices asking if any of our competitiors have made a recent entry. It helps if you place the link in this thread

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I really should have known better!!!
Sorry peeps

Please see the reply to Darren immediately above

The onus is on you to show the Drone Scene link.

We are going to have to get a little order in here and get you lot toughened up before the summer else the Birthday Challenge Nazis will be making mincemeat of you all!

1 Like

Ok my bad,I just read that again.
On doing my entry I should have specified it was for the competition.

Jokes aside we make mistakes :smiley::point_up:t2: bonus

the onus

noun [ S ]

formaluk /ˈəʊ.nəs/ us /ˈoʊ.nəs/

the responsibility or duty to do something:

[ + to infinitive ] The onus is on the landlord to ensure that the property is habitable.

We are trying to shift the onus for passenger safety onto the government.

The on us is on you , caught short.
Quick reading I thought it meant the bonus is on you meaning us :smiley:

Sorry that has also been added to drone scene
And not specified at the time.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2:

How can I edit my entry postto add my Drone Scene link ?? ( only just realised I could add one)

Hi Jon, sadly you can’t now, but if you just reply below with the Drone Scene link, I am sure you’ll be forgiven … well maybe :man_shrugging::wink:

@Challenges_Committee just read your summation above… Seems spot on to me! Mine was venting my frustration. Sorry.:rofl::rofl:

I Forgot to add the drone scene link to my Entry post . . :frowning:

Mine has a drone scene entry but the link hasn’t displayed within a link box for some reason.

Better late than never :+1:t2:

It has now!

You had the link to the entry on the same line as some text. The link needs to be on a line of its own (the same as a YouTube or Vimeo link) in order to display in a box

1 Like