RTF Competition - Landscapes without buildings - Winners announced!

To be perfectly honest I’d completely missed the buildings in the image myself. That’s the disadvantage of doing everything on my phone rather than on a bigger screen. And I was more focussed on whether the bridge is in the spirit of the theme and the fact I’ve carelessly blown out the highlights in the top left corner :roll_eyes:

Well I’m assuming no buildings would mean houses factories even barns and maybe sheds ! …I’m trying to think on an area not to far away where there is open countryside without a building in sight then all I need is weather on my side …I’m sure there’s no doubt that a bridge can’t be classed as a building

I spy loads of buildings in that @McSteamy2010 :man_shrugging:

You’re not supposed to zoom in Chris :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I like your picture Steve @McSteamy2010. :hearts:

It’s got it all. :+1:

Railway lines, roads, vehicles, industrial buildings, domestic buildings, farm buildings, pylons, sheep and a lovely bit of pollution on the surface of the river.

River Oilspill?

No single track road though, I’m sure if I zoomed in far enough though ;o)

As long as there’s no rooks or anything with walls & a roof, should be fine.

If you zoom in far enough you will probably find a hangar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

And Glastonbury Tor. :heart_eyes:

Not exactly a sweeping vista, but definitely no buildings.
Black Rock, Cromford. 2021-10-07 18:03. DJI Mavic Mini.

11 Likes

Good spot! Didn’t see that :ok_hand:t4:

I did. Just thought it was a slag heap from all those coal mines we were searching for last year. As common as ploughing matches they were!

The ploughing matches that were cancelled because of COViD?! 🤦🏽 :joy: :joy: I know the ones!

Not sure if this is allowed as its a still from a video. Taken on a Mavic Mini on the Orford Ness peninsula taken at 13:20 on the 3rd October.

6 Likes

Videos up to thirty seconds are allwed. it’s just that yours is slightly shorter.at 1/60 second, paused. :wink:

1 Like

Well… this is confusing. :wink:

Hopefully more time to get out and have a go at this one.

Congratulations Joe!

We thought someone woul;d have spotted that straight away!

1 Like

@JoeC I’m just thinking this could be a trick challenge could the title read landscapes with outbuildings :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

4 Likes