RTF Photo Competition - STILL WATER - Winners Announced!

My entry for still water.
River Wharfe near Appletreewick, North Yorkshire. June 15th, 9:30pm. DJI Mini 2.

6 Likes

Flew my Mini 2 from the Kettlewell car park in Borrowdale Cumbria, The view is looking across to Catbells, a popular climb (for the fit).
Have a CPL filter attached. Taken at 7.30 am on 15th June

5 Likes

Another still waters entry. River Wharfe, June 15th 9:15pm, near Appletreewick. Mini 2.

5 Likes

Tanks of Piss! Very still water :skull_and_crossbones: Taken yesterday at my new favour location (its 2 minutes from my abode) :slightly_smiling_face: Woodcote Road sewage works with my Mini 2

5 Likes

Well done. You may qualify for a Golden (S)hour badge :sunglasses:

3 Likes

King George’s V Pool Altrincham, Taken yesterday with M2

6 Likes

Another of King Georges V Pool taken yesterday with M2

5 Likes

In the absence of anything better happening this week, largely thanks to the weather, here’s another from last weekend. Taken a little further downstream, just after the old sawmill.

12/06/2021 12:45, Mavic Mini

5 Likes

Hope I’m in time this time lol Bewl Water Reservoir this afternoon taken with my MA2
Can’t add to Drone Scene as @its.steves.shots got there first :yum: :grin:

5 Likes

Just made it!

orig.58fdc0cbf0b3c_giphy_21

:joy:

Did you walk around it though Steve?

I got half way around and then Saw the sign saying 6 miles down 7 to go…

Beautiful place to fly though, was it still quiet when you went?

1 Like

I didn’t walk around it today Steve but I have done 3 sponsored walks around it in the past :+1:t2:
It’s a lovely place to walk or fly :ok_hand:t2:
Although today their was a light aircraft flying around the area so I kept down really low to be on the safe side

1 Like

Think I’m going to head back there on nicer days,

If it’s not too far from you, I’ll drop a message before hand to meet up

1 Like

The old water mill and mill pond at Ham, Caithness. Behind, Ham Harbour (long since disused) and the Pentland Firth.

Taken this evening at approximately 7pm with a Mavic 2 Pro

(And because an extra point is an extra point… )

5 Likes

It’s only around 20mins from me so let me know and if I’m about I’ll happily come over for a fly Steve :+1:t2:

1 Like

One more, since I was out that way.

Loch Burifa on Dunnet Head, Caithness. Beyond, and 300ft below, the Pentland Firth.

Taken this afternoon, around 6:30pm, with a Mavic 2 Pro.

(and again, extra points are extra points)

4 Likes

You’ve seen the pictures.

Now’s the time to vote for a WINNER!

You can vote for one, all, some or none of the images anytime from now until Thursday 23:59

So get to it!

3 Likes

So, do you just tick the box(es) of the pictures you want to vote for and that’s it…or, do you have to hit reply or something else? Ta. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Tick the boxes and click vote now at the bottom :+1:

1 Like

Thanks👍🏻

2 Likes