RTF Photo Competition - Straight Down - SCROLL DOWN to see the Winners

Taken today with my Dji M2 along side the River Nene in Northamptonshire south of Earl’s Barton. The subject is Hanson Sand and Gravel Supplier taken @ 10:58

Added to drone scene

5 Likes

Carrington Candle (finally its got fire coming out of it) taken on the 26th about @20.00
On Carrington Moss, already added to Dronescene by Mr Dronescene @kvetner :wink:
No Mini 2 got damaged making this video :grinning:

3 Likes

Been a while since I entered anything in the RTF comp. Unfortunately, this is the best I could do. The local golf club!! At least it’s straight down!
Carlisle GC taken on the 28.6.21 at 5.41pm with the Mini 2 on auto settings.

6 Likes

Another from Carrington Moss, taken on 26th with Mini 2

6 Likes

A little red tractor cutting the field in front of my house, taken Monday 28/6 Mini 2 with CPL.

5 Likes

High Force Waterfall taken 29th June 2021 with my Mavic Air 2

6 Likes

Here’s my effort. The wreck of the Sheraton on Hunstanton Beach in Norfolk. Taken with my Mini 2 this morning (1st July) at around 10am.

3 Likes

Just retrospectively added the location to Drone Scene as well :+1:

3 Likes

This is The Lady Chapel Glastonbury taken on 24/06/2021 at 18:13 with Mavic Mini 2

4 Likes

Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon park, Belfast Northern Ireland @14.00 hrs. on the 01/07/2021 DJI Mini 2
This is looking down on the Rose garden.

2 Likes

Straight down into a wood that only had saplings in the middle a few years ago!
Mini2. Near Great Missenden. July 1st, 7pm.

1 Like

Straight down into an old outhouse being absorbed by nature. Mini2. July 1st, around 7pm near Great Missenden.

1 Like

Skatepark in Easbourne, auto settings, Mini 2 on 01/07.

4 Likes

My last minute entry :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:
Old Lennox Castle, Lennoxtown near Glasgow.
Mavic 2 Pro - 1/160sec @ f4, 100iso.
Taken Saturday 3rd July 2021 at 08:45

4 Likes

John, you disappoint us. It was stated that McMac senior management would be absent on the 3rd of July and you were requested “to get your entries in well before the closing few hours”

Now your fate is in the hands of these five toadies and lickspittles up-and-coming junior executives who will be giving up their weekend in order to rework the complex McMac Votalyzer ™ punch card-based software to accommodate your cavalier and thoughtless entry.

How can you gaze on those eager little faces and not feel shame?

3 Likes

Currently hanging my head in shame, can’t even look them in the eye! :blush:

2 Likes

Late entry, taken this afternoon. Gilbert’s Bridge, some way up Glen Tilt near Blair Atholl in Scotland with DJI Mini 2.

6 Likes

You’ll need to hang your head in shame too Paul :wink: :joy:

Cutting it fine I know, but it’s still the 3rd………

Netheridge Bridge with Mini2………no adjustments, as it was shot.

4 Likes

Your honour, I plead insanity. I have spent the last few days hiking up mountains and internet at the caravan site is patchy at best.

2 Likes