Self isolating. On a field. We got LUCKY!

So James and I went for a couple of packs, staying at least 2m from each other, and look who were here! Some lovely, permission granting, gentlemen taking advantage of the lovely virus killing sunshine.
Next time lol I will fly a lot closer and try to stay with them better.
Hopefully James @anon34183503 has some better footage cos he is a way better pilot than me.

7 Likes

I think this video might be the one that tips me over the edge and into the world of FPV… :pensive:

It all looks so effortless? :man_shrugging:

I’m sure it’s not, and I’ve read enough threads on here and seen enough videos of you guys crashing :rofl:

But I think after all this covid bollocks has fucked off, that’s it, I’m going to build something!

7 Likes

YESSSS! Just build it strong mate.

3 Likes

Oh I’ve been taking plenty of notes from #racing-quads-self-builds-and-fpv over recent months - don’t you worry :slight_smile:

Although I’ll probably still have plenty of questions come the time of a build :blush:

2 Likes

Everyone will chime in with what’s best. But just build it as best you can then upgrade. It’s the journey lol. Looking forward to the blog.

4 Likes

I have many many of the answers you will be looking for :wink: so yea just do it!

Great looking video Karl. I’m waiting for my editor to do his magic on my footage @evilbobbins

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

At least Rich, you will have time (before long) to practice your build skills.

Simulation is the key to building the skills

1 Like

The sun does not kill coronavirus

Let’s be careful not to spread wrong advice about coronavirus.

Stay safe, keep clean.

1 Like

Looks fun!

1 Like

That was excellent - pity them lads didn’t see the drone above them - the “racing” would have been spectacular.

1 Like

It was REAL good fun. Next time i’ll get a lot closer. I just didn’t think at the time.

2 Likes

:thinking:Bikes and drones :sunglasses::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like