Setting up a North Yorkshire Drone Search and Rescue Group

Hi Everybody.
I am trying to find out haw many Droners there is in North Yorkshire, If you can post up, doesnt have to mention area, I can then pm each person.
Thank You

1 Like

https://greyarro.ws/u/user-map?period=location

We’ve got a map for that @tankie1rtr :point_up:t2:

:blush:

1 Like

Me Sherburn

1 Like

Sent you a message mate.

1 Like

Just pinned myself to the map at Hunton, near Catterick. There’s a user called bootneck45 near Thirsk, so with you being a tankie (presumably!) and myself as ex HCav, there’s a little ex services group up North! Cheers, Bill

Hi. I’m in Teesside. I think that counts as North Yorkshire…

1 Like

Me, just on the border of the North and East Ridings

If you want to organise a gathering, there is always the meet section, we’ve had lots of success in the past with the Yorkshire contingent

Hi Bill.
Yes there is a few of us Veterans on here, Why i want to know how many of us there is in North Yorkshire is because I am setting up a North Yorkshire, Drone Search and Rescue Group, and I wanted to see how many members there is that would be interested in forming the group, I am in York.
Cheers
John

1 Like

Did you check out the members map @tankie1rtr ?

1 Like

Hi Mate.
Yes I did mate and its a big help, Thank you very much.

1 Like

I’m also in York (nr Bilbrough services) … albeit just sold the house so will be moving (hopefully still in North Yorks somewhere tho)

1 Like

I’m in York, just inside A64 Fulford

1 Like

Hi Kurt.
I am setting up a group “North Yorkshire Drone Search and Rescue” I am looking for drone flyers who would be interested in joining, would you be interested.
Cheers John

1 Like

Hi.
I am setting up a group “North Yorkshire Drone Search and Rescue” I am looking for drone flyers who would be interested in joining, would you be interested.
Cheers John

Hi all i live in Ingleton which is borderline Lancash……nope I can’t bring myself to say it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey Tankie, just wondering what your aim is, as N Yorks Fire and Police already have drone units for emergency response: https://www.northyorksfire.gov.uk/drone-partnership-with-north-yorkshire-police/

Hi I’m near Richmond www.aerialshots4u.co.uk Cheers Andy

Hi John,

Interesting idea – I don’t yet have a suitable drone as I am concentrating on FPV but am sure that at some point I will get a decent camera drone, so keep me posted.

Kind Regards,

Bill

Bill Jowitt

:rofl:
I can say it mate. I live in York, North Yorkshire but I am from “Lancashier” :wink: