Sgwd Isaf Clun Gwyn, Brecon Beacons

A long drive and a hot day but drove back to the Brecons to walk the Four Falls Trail. Lots of people soon after we arrived so could only put the drone up at Sgwd Isaf Clun Gwyn, but to my mind was the best of the four falls. Hardly been able to walk today with the pain in my legs but it was worth it.
A couple of manual panos from the Mavic 2 Pro.

14 Likes

Lovely pictures. I never saw any of those while I was running around the Brecon Beacons on military training. Hahaha

1 Like

Thank you Abby. Yes, they are not visible from any normal road or track. I would imagine that the military have other ideas rather than sightseeing.

@Mavic2Pro cracking images your results are well worth the effort and pain …Alan

1 Like

Nice one

1 Like

@Sandbagger @W.W.P Thank you guys. Alan, the pain is still there but less so than yesterday. I’m getting too old for this lark lol.

Great shots Steve :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you Dave. Appreciated.

2 cracking captures there Steve :clap: :clap: :clap:

Did you get chance to walk behind the falls - remember getting soaking wet when we did it :flushed: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you John (@Jhdee ). No, after taking some DSLR shots, we climbed up and walked across in front of the falls to make our way down to the next one. Beautiful place but far too many people for me. Can’t wait to get back up to Scotland and spend a couple of weeks driving round to take images.

Sounds like a good trip - looking forward to seeing the results :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful and stunning shots there Steve; and you suffered for your art. Well done and hope the pain gets better so you can go out and get more awesome pictures.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I must be getting a bit fitter. Last time it took me about 5 days to recover, but this time only one and a half lol.

WOW, fantastic pictures.

1 Like

Many thanks Neil

lovely pictures :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much Paul