Ships Episode 4

Had this idea in my head so it had to be done.
https://youtu.be/NcqHLhUx8k0

12 Likes

Lovely :+1: Where was it filmed and with what?

1 Like

Great video :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:-
Not sure my old ticker would allow me to go out that far over water though :open_mouth: :shushing_face: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks!
Just the usual Portsmouth/mavic 2 pro

1 Like

Like the dawn/dusk IoW ferry from low down … with the lights making all the car deck visible. :+1:

Personally - I do prefer colour for these. The usual splash (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) of a colourful boat in a sea (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) of … sea colour, adds great colour contrast.

3 Likes

Great video, though think I would have preferred it in colour too. :+1:

1 Like

Didn’t think you could fly around there with the naval base close…

Of course you can! Tons of places to fly drones around Portsmouth and Gosport! Thanks again for giving me the idea for this video too

2 Likes

Love that! Great job!

1 Like

How far out was the big ship ? Was that active tracked or manual fly round …

Music volume could have been lower I think but that’s personal taste … Great flying

1 Like

It was around 2-2.5km out from the shore. All my shots are in manual and sports mode. Never actually tried to use any of the assist modes!

4 Likes

Great video!

Having just bought a Mini 2 I had the same thought about totally bricking it having the drone that far out at sea.

I haven’t done much YouTube uploading so was curious how are you able to use the Chris Isaac track without the YouTube gods crashing down on you?

1 Like

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

Youtube doesn’t seem to mind if you use copyright music that is in their audio list. The info for the track and artist gets added automatically to the video description so I guess it has an algorithm that detects the track. I would never monetise a vid as I have no need and my videos are just for fun, friends and family with a few hundred views max. I suppose somebody could technically slap me with a copyright infringement if they wanted to but realistically…who would bother!

I did some video at a Coldplay concert uploaded and got the message that whoever music producers would receive money from any adverts , I accepted and it uploaded no worries anyway

1 Like