Ships Episode 7!

More ships more music what’s not to love? Hope you enjoy the latest solent selection!
https://youtu.be/RC8_j5rHxxI

16 Likes

What’s not to love? The music :joy::rofl:

Ignore me I just think almost all music is naff on drone videos tbh and much prefer ambient sounds …

But nice video (even on mute ) :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! sorry the song was stuck in my head and a great way to get it out is listening to it 200 times whilst editing so…

1 Like

Great footage - love the lifeboats on the larger boats and the hovercraft was icing on the cake for me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Are you flying from Lepe btw?

1 Like

Thank you! Means a lot :smiley:

Portsmouth/Gosport

Great video
Cheers :beers:.

1 Like

Liked it a lot. :+1:
Music reminded me of tv series “Versailles”, same band?

1 Like

I love it, well done, and I like the music too, it’s uplifting!

Me? ex Navy, lived in Pompey a lot, so it was nice to see the sea forts and the Isle of Wight hovercraft again.

1 Like

Great video, even like the music :wink:

1 Like

Is this a restricted area that you need authorisation for? New pilot and just checking what needs to be done where. Going to Scottish highlands in a few months and that’s all restricted. Just wondered what I need to do. Awesome video!

1 Like

@Fatboy has done a few roadtrips up that part of the world, he’ll be able to help out I’m sure

2 Likes

Hi Richard this what I did I phoned up to find out what I needed to do fly in no fly zone the nice person on the other end said send date time and location of where you want to fly this is the email I sent them might be different know this was last year.

2 Likes

If there is another way to do it I am show somebody else will help you.

It’s an odd restriction now that I have checked it tbh … there are loads of drone flights take place every day up there and I can’t imagine they all need permission.

It also mentions things about intermittent notices … I could guess that might mean it’s restricted only when the notams are in place … but it’s a crazy amount of land to restrict…

I confess I’ve flown the drone there a lot in my ignorance without telling anyone and I know enough drone photographers up there who prob don’t seek permission every time …

2 Likes

Very impressive video and great controlled drone flying! Loved it - and the music :+1:t2::+1:t2::ok_hand:t2: What drone were you using for the footage?

3 Likes