Short one from this morning

Nothing fancy, one clip from this mornings sunrise.
I now wish I had filmed a lot more.

10 Likes

Nothing fancy!!! Bloody hell I wish mine were like that. Worthy of an Oscar for best film/director/music score.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you @Brian, I wouldn’t have gone that far :+1:

Why ? Was it out of VLOs?

1 Like

Ha ha, No, I meant his comment :laughing:

2 Likes

@MementoMori Really very nice to watch, thank you.

1 Like

That’s lovley…that is

1 Like

Love it. I miss Cardiff, lived there for 30 years.

Is that down by Sophia Gardens?

Great shot, nice one. Did you Consider flying over the Taff and climbing from there, or was the accessibility all wrong?

K

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you, what area of Cardiff did you live and where have you moved to?

Yes it is.

To be honest, I didn’t, this was my first time out after dronegate and I was expecting some confrontation so kept a low profile.
I also wanted to keep LOS as I was on my own and didn’t want to get too close to the built up areas even though it was early.

I used to live just off Lake Rd East. Moved to the arse end of nowhere in Scotland, hence being less atuned to dronegate implications in populated areas.
Love your Flickr site by the way.

1 Like

You were not that far from me then on Pentwyn Road.
Thank you, you probably recognise most of the places in my Flickr and also see Roath Park lake.
Here are some other places you might know.

Awesome! I got quite nostalgic looking at those :thinking:

I do feel quite drone privileged though, this is the farm steading where I live, it makes impromptu droning or fixed wing easy. Assuming it’s not blowing a hoolie!

What software are you using to take and stitch the 360 images, fingers crossed you’re a Mac user🤞

K

1 Like

Very nice.

Unfortunately, I’m a PC user.
I use Kolor Autopano Giga, Lightroom and Photoshop to stitch, normally the first but have been getting some great results with Lightroom.

1 Like

I’ve just posted a 360 pano from Pontcanna as well, pity it won’t zoom in further.
I should have used the P4P to get some better quality photos to stitch.
That’s what happens when you don’t go out for a while, you forget things :laughing: