Should I buy this Mavic pro for £400?

Mavic pro one Battery boxed for £400 should I buy and will it work with s9 phone. I’m not sure on second hand.

1 Like

Any other details? Is a good price

Yes.

• Condition: Like New
  • With Battery and Charger
  • Controller
  • Cables and Accessories.
  • Boxed
    Will I be able to use with s9 phone and get new batteries
1 Like

Yes, and yes.

Do it, you won’t regret it, :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I did it. Hope it’s good condition anyone got spare batteries to sell. Is the dji care worth it for me?

4 Likes

:+1:

Yes Neil! Made the right choice mate :ok_hand:
I’m excited for you! I remember stepping up from a hubsan style bird to the mavic pro! Fuck me it’s good! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’m excited but hope I can fly it hubsan was old school screen in transmitter. I’ll have to try to get more batteries and battery with it is good.

2 Likes

Congrats :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t overthink it, they fly themselves. Point and shoot. :ok_hand::+1:t4:

3 Likes

Spot on Neil. :clap: :+1: :clap: :+1:

2 Likes

@Neil79 Awesome call on the Mavic Pro. I love mine. I’m excited everyday hoping I can go fly her. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.

3 Likes

Loved that controller :joy:

Upgraded to it after having the version of H501 without the screen.

Then went on to the MP, what a leap that was!

Dont think the hubsan is happy about it. It decided to go mad a just touched my arm

It wants blood. :rofl:

3 Likes

Well done. I use S9 and it’s fine.

1 Like

Well done. The camera is awesome on the MP. I have some spare props and an official DJI multi battery charger (you can connect 4 batteries at the same time for charging) When we meet up next I’ll bring them along and you can have them.

2 Likes

Thank you Brian that’s really nice. Much appreciated. I’m looking forward to getting it.

Hi my secondhand mavic pro has come early. Does this look ok and no uk plug?
Is there also away to check all the drone without flying? Oh and what props on front.
Thanks

4 Likes