Should I buy this Mavic pro for £400?

Yes mate! So happy for you and what your about to experience :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Just fire it up, do all the relevant updates and calibrations and see where you are, hopefully no errors. :ok_hand: 2 props are marked with white rings They correspond to the motors but all looks good from here. :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks studying now. No flying day with weather but want to fully check.

2 Likes

Looking good !, just take your first flight easy until all calibrations are done.
Most importantly, do not take off until you hear that the location “has been updated”.
Hover for about 30 seconds just to make sure everything is OK.
Give yourself plenty of open space for your first flight, away from any trees !.

2 Likes

You’ll be surprised what it can handle. :wind_face: a low hover in the garden will be fine :ok_hand:

Edit: a low hover in the garden will be a breeze :wink::smirk: :coat: :door:

1 Like

Steve is quite right, very stable drone, will withstand a hell of a lot of wind.
Just try not to be “ Biggles” to soon !. LOL !.

2 Likes

:rofl: I agree got to go slow and steady first.

1 Like

Get it updated :wink: :clap:t4:

2 Likes

Cant see cable to charge transmitter and should I have a uk plug? Thanks. I may sound stupid with the questions

1 Like

Should have a UK plug but it’s only a standard cable, you might have one knocking around the house, or just unplug the wife’s straightness :wink: if not there cheap enough on amazon or eBay. Just a standard USB C for the controller :ok_hand:

Is this not your controller cable?

You will be pleasantly surprised, in comparison to your Hubsan.

1 Like

That’s a usb to usb b unless I’m missing something

1 Like

Just one of these will do the trick

Make sure it’s the right way round !, if not you fuck up the socket on your controller.

1 Like

Reversible ones is good :wink:

1 Like

Am I been stupid is charger port not the large one at bottom of transmitter?

2 Likes

No lol, that’s for an external monitor / tablet
It’s located on the side (left)

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: help me.

1 Like

1 Like

Lovely day , bit gusty I’m gonna get mine up maybe a little later , neighbours wants som shots of his garden renovations

1 Like