Skydio X2D for sale

Hi all,

A niche and high value sale and am hoping someone on here could use it before I head into the dismal world of Fleabay and Face space.

I can add more pictures as requested but comes with 3 batteries, spare prop blades and maintenance kit, charger, controller, drone itself, carry box and cables and ancils.

The only feature it does not include is the 3D scan.

It is a completely offline drone but will give all the user manuals that cover everything you could possibly think you will need it for and happy to provide any assistance with it afterwards.

These are no longer sold (as a company) on the ‘consumer’ market and, as such, are rare as hen’s teeth. But you will still be provided all support and updates/features as expected from them.

Happy to jump on WhatsApp video call etc to show use and full contents.

Looking for offers in the region of £12k but open to discussion on this for the right trade + cash my way.

Located in North Yorkshire. Collection preferred but can meet somewhere along the way to alleviate their journey a bit.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Conrad

5 Likes

A couple more pictures of the box and it’s contents

1 Like

Having looked around and spoken to people, happy to drop the price to £10k and again, happy to discuss swaps and cash my way

Hi all,

Any advice on where else I could push this to potentially get a sale?

Massive thanks in advance

Final price drop in the hope that it sells! £9k ovno.

A lot of drone for an incredible price. 4k and thermal

Would you be willing to sell it to an overseas buyer?

Absolutely! Happy to discuss in PM

If it is able to be gone this weekend/week, I am open to sensible offers.

Thanks again

Mods, please delete, no longer for sale. Thank you

Did you manage to sell it?

No, I have decided to hold onto it, no interest so just going to keep it. Thanks

1 Like

If you are coming to the big meet, I would love to see it and have a fly :wink:

Yeah have put our names down

1 Like