Small video at Flamborough with a fly through

Video from my vist to Flamborough east yorkshire flying through a cliff formation with mini 2. Couldn’t not try.

7 Likes

Nice one :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks low gps at end then just out :grimacing:

Nice footage M8 !

1 Like

Awesome gap work

1 Like

Awesome mate :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. Just had to be done not sure if I could keep doing it tho.

it’s a Cracker, hope i can match that.

1 Like

LOL I think that’s the exact same arch where I crashed my MA2 last July after it lost GPS and went iffy!

3 Likes

Crap yeah thats the one. Glad I just got out the other side in time then I did it about 3 times once nearly crashing. Did you have dji care. I have been back and flown the lighthouse now but not posted yet.

Yeah, luckily I’d signed up for DJI refresh and even luckier to find the drone as the water was really silty and I just had to feel with my hands and feet, I was just about to give up, it took about 10 mins. What you don’t see in the clip is the 2 seals that kept coming to within about 6 feet of me and popping their heads up to see what I was up to, I was trying to play it cool but I was crapping it, I’ve no idea if they’re dangerous or not but do know they’re bloody big buggers!

1 Like

Hi there neighbour - Not yet flown my drone - not flown a drone before either - do you think it would have made a difference had your drone been fitted with prop guards? I bought some with mine but more as a safeguard against hurting someone. I have a DJI mini 2. Regards Mike