Snagged a Parrot Anafi Extended in a recent auction

I forgot to add, the Anafi has an issue with the smart battery where it cuts power when low, it can happen at any percentage below 14%. It happened to me several times with battery between 14% and 6%. Luckily each time it happened I was already about to land so it’s never dropped from higher than 1.2m or so.
So when you’re flying, just start coming home when you hit 20% battery and land. I didn’t find this inconvenient because with the extended package I had 3 batteries to use, and the Anafi charges quite fast from any powerbank with Qi-charge or power-direct capability (I recommend Anker powerbanks). By the time you’ve used the other 2 batteries, the first one will be at least ¾ full.
Happy flying

1 Like

You’re a star.

IM sent with address details.

Thanks for the info. I generally fly so that I have at around 20% charge left when I land to play it safe. I rather have some excess juice left in the tank than run dry at the worst of moments. 17 - 20 minutes flight time I get this way is still plenty of time for me.

I got myself a charger that can charge 3 batteries and use car’s cigarette lighter socket as well as wall socket so I’m pretty much covered in that regard.

1 Like