Snowy Photos Angley Wood Kent

Finally had a bit of snow so went out for a walk in the local woods today to take a few photos with the Mrs. To make it a little interesting we decided to have a bit of a friendly competition. Who can get the best snowy shot.

Need your help on a vote :ballot_box: Please pick your favourite of the 2 images to help settle the score :grin:

Best snowy photo

0 voters

12 Likes

:rage: That ignore thing doesn’t work!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha best get on to an Admin to get it fixed Dave :grin:

1 Like

Very nice atmospheric photos!

1 Like

Thanks Hillary :blush:

So who’s is who’s? Lol

1 Like

Lol not allowed to say mate I’m under orders :rofl:

1 Like

86% to 14 is a pretty conclusive result so far to be fair :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve not seen it yet but will close the vote tomorrow evening so around 8pm I’ll find out if I’m getting divorced or not :grimacing: :grin:

1 Like

:rofl: well good luck lol

1 Like

Thanks bud :grin:

Which one did the Mrs take? , I’ll vote for that one :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I voted Option C :rofl:

6 Likes

Haha just shown the Mrs and She loves it :rofl: we’re both big Game of Thrones fans :+1:t2:

1 Like

They are both great images in their own right, it was a tough decision.

My opinion was swayed by intrigue, the path the photo A made me want to look around the bend and drew me Into the image.

1 Like

Yes nice to be out in the snow this morning with a simple birds eye view in Chelmsford

https://www.skypixel.com/photo360s/my-product-80e56c2f-fbb6-4c47-9c6d-5172d537f32d?utm_source=copied&utm_medium=PCWeb&utm_campaign=share&sp=0

1 Like

Steve, Where do we vote? Perhaps I missed it?

1 Like

Hey Simon it should be up at the top mate, just click on the photo you want to vote for :+1:t2:

Cheers for the comments Tony, yes it is quite intriguing. Once the votes over I will post some more images to show you what’s around the corner :grin:

1 Like