Snowy Photos Angley Wood Kent

Steve, I couldn’t find a link, so just clicked on the photo and that took, cheers.

1 Like

Nice one cheers Simon :+1:t2:

Nice picture has given me a bit of inspiration

1 Like

Thanks Roger look forward to seeing your photos :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your help Ladies and Gents. Results are in and looks like divorce is on the cards :grin: In all seriousness we both really had fun taking shots on our winter walk. Thanks to everyone that voted (33 voters! :astonished: ) , my image won this time but Kim has vowed to kick my arse next time :grin: I should also say these shots were taken on our mobiles. @clinkadink she liked your Game of Thrones edit of her pic so much she made me download it and send it to her :+1:t2::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Classic :laughing: And apparently I voted for Kim too. Sorry Steve :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Great photos :+1:

1 Like

You did lol :laughing:

Cheers David :+1:t2:

A couple of nice photos there, Steve. I do love a wintery snow scene, probably because we rarely get the stuff these days! I think if I were to choose between them the second is my favourite. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers Chris my Wife will be pleased, the second image is hers :+1:t2: yeah we don’t get much snow here either so it was lovely to get out in it :cold_face: :grin:

2 Likes