So close to losing my Mavic Air in the water!

Glad to see my recently suggested Buttock Clencher badge isn’t being overlooked! Well deserved! :wink: :+1:

3 Likes

love it…buttock clencher. i usually refer to it as a-hole clencher and i’ve used that term pretty much all my life to describe the work i do.

1 Like

That’s a beautiful sky in the final frame, @BrianB , btw. :+1: :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Dave !!! Just the final image I wasn’t looking for :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I now have my plonker badge :grin: @BrianB next badge will have to be the Buttock Clencher
Can’t have you having all the fun

1 Like

Me and Steve should get a Plonker Badge…

1 Like

Paul you have one we are the elite
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s an exclusive club, can’t just let anybody in :innocent:

@BrianB seing as we are an elite group
We need a secret handshake and a section/category password protected
@OzoneVibe make it so

1 Like

It’s called a PM. :wink:

1 Like

is it a time of month thing? or end of life ?

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I always refer to them moments as “The Sixpence, Half Crown Moments”
:+1:

It could be called ‘Only fools and horses’ :smiley:

2 Likes

One shouldn’t laugh of course, and indeed I would not have done so had the damage been terminal. You were lucky; obviously; but it makes for an entertaining minute of video. Thank you for sharing and well done for getting it to dry land! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t think that’s one to strive to win!!! :wink:

Oh he says showing off :grin::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Having finally had a chance to get out and do a test flight today, I am pleased :grin: (and relieved :sweat_smile: ) to confirm that all is good with my Mavic Air - no indications of any problems in flight or gimbal! Tough little bird… I am however much more conscious of battery % and return times!

Only issue I have now is that my iPad Air (version 1) doesn’t work as well as my iPhone 7. Getting lots of black blocks on my screen. Going to test with my wife’s Air 2, to see if is just that is just my iPad.

1 Like

Well done on landing it “safely” if you know what I mean :sweat::sweat:

1 Like

I survived this crash … but lost the same drone in the water a couple of weeks later …

1 Like