So this just arrived

13 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Weā€™ll done buddy. I took my theory this morning ( online, god it was a pain, the invigulating company had loads issues so took an hour to log in before I could start .)
Anyway passed with distinction. Just waiting for a date for the flight test.
Weā€™ll done though mate.

4 Likes

Nice one, congratulations chap :+1:

What are you planning to do with it?

1 Like

:clap::clap:

1 Like

Well done Leeā€¦:+1:

1 Like

@leeheyes well done . Top banana

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations Lee @leeheyes
Got my flight evaluation next week, Ops Manual ready to submit.
Thanks for all the advice

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I get made redundant in 3 weeks so hopefully this can help with a little sideline in the meantime. If it keeps me in filters, props and pays for some other goodies Iā€™ll be happy.

If youā€™re in the process of doing this, it took 31 days from submission of the ops manual to getting the permission back.

4 Likes

Sounds like you are in the same boat as me. The company I work for is going to the wall and the directors have their heads in the sand. So this for me is a way of supplementing any other income I may get when I jump ship.

1 Like

Congrats chap, Well done man. :clap:

1 Like

Nice one ā€¦

1 Like

Well Done Lee !, so sorry to hear of the ā€œBrown Envelopeā€ so to speak !.
Know the feeling well !, happened to me 27 years ago, never looked back with regret !.
Went Self Employed, retired last Christmas after running two Companies.
Never look back, always look forward !

1 Like

Congrats Leeā€¦i sit my PfCO with Coptrz in 10 days time just hope Im ready for it. Could do with more flying practice but the weathers been crap.

Well done Lee. Looks like they were on a roll over the last few days :smile:
Got mine too!
(love the fact that I had to trawl through 150 pages of their ā€˜full list of PfCO pilotsā€™ to find my PfCO number as they didnā€™t state it anywhere on the email (altho I found it made up part of the huge meaningless email subject text). Clarity and simplicity? 2 words youā€™ll never hear describing the CAA :smile:
cheers & congrats again! Ian

6 Likes

Yep, I looked everywhere for that too! Youā€™d think it would be on the document clearly

1 Like

Congrats, Ian! :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations Ian and keep up the good work on YouTube mate. Iā€™ve learned a lot from it

1 Like

@MiMo28 Thanks Morenoā€¦:+1:t2:

1 Like