Soldering

Hi all, sorry to be a pain but i was wondering if anyone could help with this please, the wires have come off, don’t know whether it can be re soldered or needs a new plug , i have tried but no skill can’t see & very shaky hands, the joys of being old. Motor from uruav ur 65 mini whoop. we are in derby. but are willing to travel if someone can help, thanks in advance!!! Jon&Denise :man_mage: :owl:

PM me, you can post it to me and I’ll fix it if you like
:grinning:
Steve

4 Likes

Could it be soldered directly to the ESC? Keep thinking might do that with one of mine and skip the plugs.

I have a mamba practice board for practicing soldering. If in hobby long term well worth doing it. Rebulkding my 5 inch ATM (as the FC died for unknown reasons) and noticed the motor wires I wasn’t happy with how did then originally so re did them. Feel getting a lot better at it. In and out quick and a very hot iron!

1 Like

Good advice i think we may have to get one. Thanks. Jon&Denise :man_mage::owl:

Hi Jon, Steve very kindly help me last time and did a cracking job, however Im in littleover so just a stone throws, Id be more than happy to help out, as long as im not stepping on Steve’s toes…

2 Likes

I could probably reattach the plug, one way or another. Just to offer another option.

1 Like

@Jon-Denise if they are SE0603 19000KV I have 3 of these sat doing nothing. If you pm me your address, I’ll post em up to you :+1:
I also have 1 0802 19000kv

2 Likes

Not at all :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer but mine are 17000kv. :man_mage::owl: jon&Denise

Hope you dont mind @Steviegeek i am taking up bigdogs offer as he is very local + we may get some soldering tips. LOL :man_mage::owl:

Thanks.:man_mage::owl:

We have some absolutely amazing members in our community here :bowing_man:t2:

5 Likes

That would be great. Thanks @BigDog just let us know when is good for you . Thanks again. Jon&Denise :man_mage::owl:

You are not wrong, hopefully one day we can pass on some assistance to someone else …works all ways round. Jon&Denise :man_mage::owl:

1 Like

No worries, I’m sure Nick will do an excellent job for you :clap:
:grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Steve. Jon&Denise :man_mage: :owl:

1 Like

Thanks for all the offers of help, @BigDog has very kindly sorted it for us, gonna try it later. Thanks again. Jon&Denise. :man_mage::owl:

8 Likes

I flipping love this community

4 Likes

Your welcome mate any problems drop us a msg…

2 Likes