South Lakes / Morecambe Bay area

Changed yet again. Saturday looks like rain coming in from @7. Same with the wind. With the front coming in from the southwest the 05:21 sunrise might be quite interesting. Thinking I might have a ride through. Sunday sunrise looks good except clouds? atm.

Thoughts??

Sundays forecast is looking more promising. I’m up for Sunday if you are or anyone else.
@Crackerjack @Lis
5am meet up at Berners Close carpark

May bring the typhoon as well.

Sounds like it’s a definite possibility maybe :rofl::rofl: unless forecast changes yet again.

1 Like

Enjoy the sunrise. I’m home, the work we’ve had done on the house took 2 days not 1 (still missing 3 doors) and there’s one heck of a dusty mess to clear up as well as putting everything back where we think it came from.

Sorry can’t make it - have fun :grinning:

Can always arrange other days. You’ll have to suggest one that works with your diary. :+1:

1 Like

This was at 5 this morning from a friend in Kendal

might be wise to make it 4:45? You cant get through the rail crossing as it’s padlocked so need to walk along to the footbridge. I’m a slightly slow walker as not long off crutches.

Yep saw it this morning at 5. Not as good as that but a good indication.
UAV forecast showing ok tomorrow with good to fly apart from only ( only😅) 2 miles visibility. 4.45 it is.

:+1::+1: see you in the morning then

Hi

I’ll have a look and see what I can manage. Probably not at 5am though – can’t say I’m great at getting up at that time in the morning :blush:

Lis

1 Like

Hope you can make it.
I’ll be getting up before 4 so I can make my flask and still get there for 5.

Found a nice spot today. Lots of opportunities for some interesting shots. Ideally needs to be a Monday as nobody around then :shushing_face::rofl:
Just uploaded a quick in app edit to YT

It’s about 20m north of me.
What do you reckon about a few of us getting some shots

1 Like