South Wales CF46 area

Been flying radio control for well over 40 years. Tried a drone when they first came out, was not very successful. So getting back into it with a DJI A2s and a DJI Mini 3Pro. Also just passed the A2 CofC exam. Not too bad for an oldie. I do as much flying as I can weather dependent.

Hi @Allan1953 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

@Allan1953 Hi Allan welcome to the club happy flying

Hi Allan - welcome to GADC from down the road in Gorseinon :+1: :+1: :+1:

@Allan1953 welcome

Hi Allan, welcome from the Black Country.
You’re not old, I’m 70 and there’s loads on here that look even older than that!

Cheers all thanks for the welcome

Best forum post of the day right there :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hi from the CF31 area… in fact your Ogmore Castle post is just down the road from me.

Im from sunny wales too