SOUTHWEST meet TBD

Brilliant! :ok_hand::joy::joy:

Thanks Chris.

1 Like

I#d be interested in joining a SW meet as I guess I’m vaguely South and West being in Wales :slight_smile: For me, it’s very much about a when and where so feel free to tag me in when a location / date is decided.

Be good to meet some of you at long last.

3 Likes

Maybe you were wearing the wrong aftershave, it was either brut, or old spice in those days ! Oh forgot ! Cedar wood as advertised on radio luxemberg,
Those were the days ?

2 Likes

“Splash it all over” said Henry !

1 Like

Kouros.

Northern charm lost on the bumpkins :wink:

2 Likes

Na!, “Hi Karate”, you smelled like a skunk after applying that ! :nose:

1 Like

lol suppose its one better than arabspiss oh i mean aramiss

2 Likes

Don’t worry mate, I welcome any discussions :wink: even about aftershaves :joy:

1 Like

@Storm0573 you a yocal aren’t you? :thinking:

1 Like

Haha. As local as I can be. Born in Yorkshire, live in Somerset, and turning into a bit of a traveller. Haha

2 Likes

Lol, well if your around when we find a location and date your more than welcome to join us. You can give me some editing tips! Just been watching your Spain clips on YouTube :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me. Editing is an art in itself I will give you that. I still have lots to learn too.

2 Likes

I’ll second that … finished a media degree in 2005 (because I could) and video editing was a key, and recurring component of the course. When we’d all finished there was a presentation day and display of our, and other departments “art”, and the head tutor of the course said to me “don’t give up the editing, you’re a natural”…

Thanks dude - other than the odd vid for myself I’ve done nothing since :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to this meet up, especially as we arn’t all yokels ! Love skunk smelling aftershave :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Should be very interesting, err forgot to mention, I’m from Wales originally,

Prefere brut ! Ooops :rofl:

2 Likes

I would join a meet I’d its local say Weston brean perhaps but I think the beach wardens have a bit of a funny when they see drones tho flew at uphill a while ago to get some pics of friends flying traction kites and blow karts and was told in no uncertain terms that I couldn’t fly there. Local council had banned the use of drones on their land😀

2 Likes

Actually, that’s all you seem to see ! Some bloody council bans drones ???

What about the high speed sand yachts etc on beaches, pick on a drone month why not, do these councils actually do any research before jumping on the bandwagon of banning something, or follow each other like sheep !

3 Likes

Still waiting for a bloody break in this weather.
Any ideas on a meet point yet guys?

2 Likes

No the councils dont it took us 3 years of careful negotiating to finally get a wind sports area at uphill and access to brean for power lifting. Even tho tey dont have a problem with sand yachts. Lol

1 Like

I fly at brean a lot, and I’ve seen others also,
If you drive up the beach to the logs at the end it’s really open and your out of sight of the RNLI guys that drive up and down and away from the horses
Personally I think it would be a great location.

Any other thoughts? :thinking:

1 Like

Didn’t really want to go to far sound as there looks to be people interested from Wales, need to find a middle ground really.

1 Like