Steve from Somerset 👋🏼

Hi guys, late introduction :face_with_hand_over_mouth: sorry, been on the forum for a couple weeks now originally looking on the web for mavic skin templates and stumbled across grey arrows, not a bad thing it seems! :wink:
And thanks to those that already excepted me into this community. :handshake:

Well anyway, I’m steve from downeer in the West Country :tractor: and I’m an owner of the Mavic Pro.
Been droning for about 6-8 months and love every second, watched endless YouTube videos on flying tutorials, settings etc :exploding_head: and seem to be doing okay.

Hope to get some more tips and tricks through you guys in the future.

3 Likes

Greys Anatomy fan by any chance ?

@milkmanchris never seen an episode mate :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

Hi Steve / @McSteamy2010, and welcome to GADC. :+1:

As you’ll know by now, quite a significant number of our members also own the MP … so you are amongst good company.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the woods, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

The forum’s search functions are a very efficient way to find previous threads and posts that might already have covered topics in which you are interested in learning more or answer that niggling question but, when this doesn’t turn up what you’re after, there’s a wealth of knowledge amongst the members, so ask away over on #questions-and-answers.

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ .

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Ah! :wink: dubbed mcsteamy for his good looks! :relieved: see guys! You could all learn a thing or two from @milkmanchris :wink::joy::facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you @OzoneVibe :ok_hand::handshake:

1 Like

Where in zomerzet are you? I’m in Bath…

Welcome to GADC

1 Like

Nr Taunton @tom.at.rye well half way between there and Bridgwater :ok_hand:

Welcome Steve!

1 Like

Thank you @Boydey :ok_hand: