Drone ID - Stickers and card?

Hi new here ,I wondered if there is someone linked to this site that might do drone id stickers , and a plastic card with my both the operator id , drone id , and my name on please .

1 Like

I have FPVUK insurance, which gives me a card with Flyer and Operator (and insurance details). Think they do re-prints for £10 (can’t remember now). Not sure of others. Nice to keep in wallet though incase busy bodies hassle me :wink: (though yet to encounter a negative busy body, everyone who’s come up to me has been interested in what I’m doing in a positive, inquisitive way!)

4 Likes

Thanks I joined the BMFA , so my insurance is done through them , like you I want a card in case I get hassled by anyone .

2 Likes

Loads on eBay and Etsy

Dont BMFA offer one?

2 Likes

No they don’t I just rung them

1 Like

That’s strange, cos I’ve got one!

1 Like

I bought one from the BMFA, but it never turned up.
After an exchange of emails over six weeks, I cancelled the payment as it still had not arrived :frowning:

1 Like

They told me they don’t do them this morning , I have ordered a BMFA members card off them .

I have no affiliation, and picked this dude at random of etsy

Although a label printer is a great buy for under £30 I don’t know how I lived without one.

Also if your work do ID cards sweet talk the admin into doing you one, worth the price of a Costa

3 Likes

Thanks I have ordered stickers and a card now , should be sent next week

1 Like

Mine took ages to come

2 Likes

Yeah. I think only sent out once a year or something… but mine is in my wallet next to my FPVUK card.

1 Like

FPV UK membership cards are £8.99, including postage.

Reprints are £3.99, including postage.

In our store we also sell A1/A3 cards. And A2 CofC cards. With or without lanyards.

Our cards are usually printed the same day someone orders one (or their membership renews), and sent that same day. They usually arrive the following day. (Subject to Royal Mail of course.)

4 Likes

Hi Rick . Look on Amazon-:AllCachedup waterproof stickers ID card and lanyard very good price. Hopefully that helps.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hi guys
Do we have any label printers on the forum?
I need the usual, drone id card, 3 x battery, flyer id labels etc
Cheers fellas

Hi @Adiecuk - we’ve moved your post to an existing thread on this subject. Have a read, you’ll probably find the answer in here :smiley:

Thanks matey, I did do a search before but didn’t really see anything

I found a seller that prints CAA style cards with your flier number printed over and over in raised transparent ink, it looks really professional and easily good enough to appease even the most hardcore of Karens.

2 Likes