Streaming question

Hello all,
I fly frequently both for PFCO related work and for fun and am really wanting to live stream some of my flights just for others amusement. I am not on FB and don’t intend going on it just for streaming, and I don’t seem to be allowed to livestream unless I have 10K subscribers on my youtube channel - which I am unlikely to ever reach.

So…what other options do I have to live stream flights?

1 Like

Instagram TV. And I don’t think you need to have any specific number of followers.

1 Like

And I believe it lets you followers know you are live streaming and then keeps a copy to be viewed afterwards.

1 Like

The DJI tutorial, for YouTube, doesn’t mention needing 10k subscribers. And, let’s face it, there wouldn’t be a lot of need for the facility of that was the case.

Always found YouTube to be a bit hit and miss.

FB for work perhaps, or Insta (same data farmers)

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been in the field and tried to set it up and it told me I didn’t have the followers to allow it. This warrants further research and I am gonna look at the IG tv feed as well.

1 Like

Hmmm … no date as to when it changed, but it’s saying 1,000 … which probably still doesn’t help. :wink:

Yeah this is the issue I’ve run into. I think the only way I’m ever gonna make this happen is take my laptop out with me and stream it via that. TBH i’m not that bothered for three people to watch my flight for a few mins to be arsed with that.

1 Like