Strobon Crees on the Mavic Air

You mean the weight? Nope - not a chance! It’s amazing how these things compensate for anything.

To prevent the props getting into pic on my P2/H33D/GoPro, I added a bracket to move it all forwards. Not a single issue.

Non-standard CF legs were to give the gimbal some better ground clearance.

I’m really so pleased I don’t have to take them off. That would mean me just not bothering to put them on, and then wishing I had when it goes invisible! :wink:

I have already had thoughts on my post above !.
The “3M” Tape is good, but, I have found that it could quite easily “tear off” and cause the cree to drop.
It seems that even the downward air wash that the props could cause it to come off !.
I may be being paranoid about it, I will try giving the bird some welly in the park, in sport mode, so if they come off at least I will see them (I hope!)
Good God they are blinding ! (now where did I put my cup of tea !, all I can see is red, green, white flashes in front of my eyes !! ) :sunglasses:

1 Like

On this matter - I was hoping I NEVER have to hand-catch when it’s a tad dark. It would never end well! :wink:

1 Like

(Hospital News headlines) “Man amputates fingers with drone”:rofl:

1 Like

I may just care about damaging the MP more than my fingers.

A pair of Butchers’ Gloves would look after the hand - but when you totally fumble the catch just as the motors stop and you drop it onto jagged rocks … :sob:

But, I have to say, even in bright daylight they can be seen !.

1 Like

Some friends (I think they still talk to me) will confirm how bright they are when you just put one onto the table in the pub. :rofl:

1 Like

I have some cheap “Riggers Gloves” from screwfix, just for that !

I’d rather the protection of chain-mail!

you mean to say Dave, that they are not now members of the “Local Blind School” !

1 Like

I know lots of Guide Dogs have recently been dognapped! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like it ! :rofl:

1 Like

There’s always this way to protect your eyes …

1 Like

Jesus Man!, I’m still seeing white spots 15 mins later !!

1 Like

In all seriousness … if I thought I was going out and have to be hand-catching when it’s at all dark, I think I would take those sunbed goggles with me!

1 Like

You have me thinking now Dave !!

1 Like

They cost nothing!

Thats none standard landing gear
Do you have floats that can be added to…
Carbon fibre I take it?

No floats. Never needed. I have no intentions of landing on water … almost …

1 Like