TBS Mambo/Tango 2 available stock

Tracer rx just arrived. F**k me it’s tiny! :grimacing: May have to get a smaller soldering tip :thinking:

Same size as a crossfire RX :+1:t2:

1 Like

I knew they were small Deano but didn’t realise just how small lol also the 2 Immortal T antenna are tiny too!

1 Like

It was at this point I discovered that I needed reading glasses and soldering lessons!

Good luck mate

Haha might end up going down the same path mate :sweat_smile:

Cheers, think I’m gonna need it lol

1 Like

You’ll be fine mate.

I’ve found that practising soldering has paid off In dividends.

Previously id solder, then have to re-solder poor joints.

Plenty of heat and use flux paste.

Also, ask lots of questions if you are unsure

1 Like

Yeah I’m not scared of asking questions if I don’t know something lol I’ll definitely be asking for advice if I need it :grin:

2 Likes

Mambo arrived today!

Along with my Tracer RX and VTX pigtail

Should keep me busy on Saturday setting it all up :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks awesome :+1:t2:

1 Like

It feels really good in the hands mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hoping to get out today to test out my new Mambo/Tracer setup but at the moment the weather is not playing ball :confused:

Actually managed to get out for a couple of packs this afternoon and the Tracer is so much better than what I was running before :grinning: Also @notveryprettyboy Karl I realised today that I still have that SD card you leant me in my goggles. Let me know if you need it posted back man or if not I will bring it next time I get up to fly with you guys mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

That’ll do :grin:

1 Like

Flying tech have the Tango 2 in stock as of yesterday 5/8/2021.

@BeardandBraces wasnt you after a radio?

2 Likes

Just like busses eh? :laughing:

1 Like

I have the Radiomaster TX16S now, however this REALLY appeals to me as a gamer, Thoughts? Advantages? I don’t know enough to know if its right or wrong for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its personal preference mate, the only downside to the tango 2 is out of the box it will only bind to crossfire receivers. But with the radiomaster TX16S with the crossfire module you get the option to bind to other types of receivers as well as crossfire using the module. There is a mod you can buy and install yourself to the tango 2 to allow it to bind to other protocols.

I started with the TX16S then ended up buying a tango 2 in the end and I prefer the form factor of the tango 2 and it also converted my flying style from thumbing to Hybrid pinching as it just felt right in the hands lol

But ultimately it’s down to you and what feels better. I also like the small compact nature of the tango it freed up so much space in my bag :+1:t2:

But just a heads up the tango 2 won’t be in stock for long lol

1 Like

Ordered…I will just have to compare side by side and make a decision, or keep both but that seems overkill.

3 Likes

If you don’t like it, sell it on for the same price

2 Likes

Yeah you won’t have any issues selling it of you don’t like it that’s for sure as the demand is so high.

1 Like