Testing my Mavic Pro on its first night flight

Mavic Pro Night Flight

1 Like

Hi Mert

If you just paste the URL here, rather than using the link button, you get an embedded version here …

1 Like

Ah cool thank you for that. I was a bit baffled to start with, however thanks for the heads up on that.

1 Like

Its a great video. But, Have to say you’re a brave man. Coming from model aircraft I’m more of a field man myself. Couldn’t be bothered with the aggro and explaining if it ever dropped out the sky flying over towns, roads or worse people…

2 Likes

Yes I agree, that was done when I had no clue about drone regulations but now i’m more wiser :slight_smile:

Almost 5 years of drones and not one has dropped out of the sky. :wink:

3 Likes

Just about everything I’ve even owned has ended up in a bin bag on the journey home. But that’s model aircraft. My last drone was a Phantom 3 Adv that I had for 18 months, that fell out the sky from a 300 Ft hover in August. Even now don’t know what caused it. Lost Prop, Bird Strike or Battery? Perfect timing though as I bought the Mavic 2 Pro LOL

2 Likes

I’m still paranoid about it falling out of the sky, especially after reading a lot of negative posts on other forums regarding the Mavic 2 Pro. I won’t be flying above people or moving vehicles in my future flights just to be on the safe side. It’s all a learning curve for me.

Same, TBH after it happening so recently. Another thing I don’t like to fly over are large expanses of water. Worst comes to worst DJI wants it back for Care Refresh. You cant send it back from the bottom of a lake.

3 Likes

not unless you come equipped with full diving gear lol

3 Likes

Mental note… Do not let Gary fly any of my drones at any GADC meetups…

:wink:

2 Likes

Lol :joy:

1 Like