Thanks for the add - new from Fylde

Cheers for the add been having a look round and feels a good place to get going! Im aged 51 and live nr the Fylde coast (Nr Blackpool)
Hoping to put some input in :blush:

Hi @Fozz06 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Nice part of the world you live in :slight_smile:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hi @Fozz06 welcome too GADC :+1:t2:

1 Like

@Fozz06 welcome from Middlesbrough

1 Like

@Fozz06 Welcome to the group.

I used to live in Cleveleys, just off Anchorsholme Lane, when I was at Fleetwood Nautical College between 1987 and 1991.

2 Likes

Hi Graham welcome to the club have fun flying your mini 2

1 Like

Hi Graham - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

:wave:

‘Waves’ from Thornton :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Graham to GADC :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I’m in Bispham and fly a DJI Mini 2. Look me up on YouTube.

1 Like