2017 Winter Challenge

7 Likes

Some seriously impressive material has been entered already. It’s going to be a tough challenge to judge.

DON’T FORGET to click the LIKE :heart: button on any stills and videos you think should be on the winners’ podium.

1 Like

Just a handful of days left!

Please get voting everyone :+1:

We’ve had some incredible entries for this challenge :+1:

If you haven’t already, please click the LIKE :heart: button on each and every entry that you, um… like :smiley:

:tada: :tada: :tada: CONGRATULATIONS :tada: :tada: :tada:

We have ourselves some winners!

@LarryDeath received the most :heart: and therefore gains the exceptionally exclusive Gold Trophy badge :trophy:

@Peter came a very close second place and earns himself the Silver Trophy badge :trophy:

@chrishackney1985 and @Renni-Aire were in joint third place and they both receive the Bronze Trophy badge :smiley:

Congratulations to you all, nobody else can win these badges, they are exclusive to you and you alone :blush:

Thank you to everyone who submitted entries and to everyone who cast their votes - very much appreciated :+1:

Keep your eyes on the Challenges forum everyone as we’ll be announcing the next GADC Challenge very soon!

2 Likes

Well done all

2 Likes

I’m lost for words, I didn’t even prepare a second place acceptance speech (do they even exist?) because I never dreamed I would ever win a trophy like this… :smiley:

Firstly, I’d like to thank my manager, Screwdriver Dave, as I’m certain he had something to do with this achievement… :rofl:

Seriously though, thanks guys, it’s much appreciated. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you everybody. Think the last time I won a badge I was a Boy Scout!

3 Likes

Speechless.

Thanks, everyone

4 Likes