The city never sleeps

Well, it was too early to sleep anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve never flown after dark before, i have to admit it was scary to only see a little light in the dark sky.

So it’s only an average photo. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Why only average?

Lots of interest, a variety of colours. Don’t put yourself down. Would I print it and have it on my wall? Probably not but that doesn’t make it average.
Keep taking them, I like it.

1 Like

Average ?? - don’t think so. How many can claim to have a shot like yours - not that many.
Its great start - keep them coming :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I should have put that average in quotes. :smirk:

@FFf @Jhdee

As you said, it’s not a bad picture for the first try, so I’m not putting myself down. But on the other hand, it is noisy as hell, and it could be sharper here and there. :slight_smile:

It’s still good enough for a Night flier badge. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey mate I would have been chuffed with that one. I’m to embarrassed to post mine.
Although I was perfectly legal, I crapped myself when I brought the MA2 in and the landing light came on and lit me up like an escapee from Alcatraz.

2 Likes

I hope you don’t mind but I think you could still get a lot more out of that image with some processing. Would be fun to see if we have any wizards on here to show us what can be done.

1 Like

I might, I was too lazy for that. :smiley: I do have the RAW files however, maybe at some point I’ll have a go at it. In all honesty, the only reason I went out that night was to earn the night flyer badge. :wink:

Also it helps to identify a few spots which I might approach in the future for more interesting pics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool can I get one for this :joy: