The Daily Photo Thread

Got out to test a new lens for the Inspire 2, this is jpg straight off the SD card, the lens is a Olympus 45mm

8 Likes

Hardwick Hall in the background. Beautiful day with such a clear sky.

6 Likes

Barna
Deserted Barn from today

8 Likes

Where was that Graham mate?

Just down from the NEC on the road to Coleshill.

1 Like

Well after a sketchy take off (Sketchy flight! What did I do wrong?) I took these tonight.

Nothing amazing but few night shots of Portsmouth by night edited in Lightroom from Raw.

9 Likes

Nice pics! :+1:

1 Like

Nipped out while the sun was smiling to try out some settings,the village is well over a mile from where I took this picture from; I’m really loving this lens.

4 Likes

Bit chilly this morning,

10 Likes

Loving those shots Glenn :+1:

1 Like

Selby Canal (near Burn) yesterday, I believe the bits where it narrows are land drains, but I’m up for learning if you know better.

What I do know is it was bastard windy and cold.

4 Likes

Wow! Very nice shots m8, love them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those are unedited from the MP … and I think I forgot that I was still exposing @ -1.0EV. But they still convey the awesome beach!
Those were taken about 12th June.

I do wish the +/-EV got reset when the MP was rebooted!

A couple from this morning - out for sunrise though, as no clouds, made for a boring sky! This is my favourite local area, Emsworth Harbour. All unedited, just transferred to iPhone via GoApp - hence the overblown sun.
Looking at these - I think I had better go and check my gimbal calibration as that sloping horizon is just not correct!!!

12 Likes

Love the boat and bouy one, its crying out ‘HDR me to shit’

4 Likes

Glenn will be along soon :rofl:

2 Likes

least you get a better view this morning than me all I get is croydon

5 Likes

oh and a building site

3 Likes

I was very tempted to fly under this bridge and along the stream but my bottle went :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I disagree .