The Daily Photo Thread

That could almost be a photo I’d taken when paragliding along there. :+1:

1 Like

Same in Poole.

7 Likes

My contribution for today and first attempt using AEB on mavic.

Next one technically not a photo or even shot on a drone but throwing in this timelapse shot on Yi4k+ at same location, seriously impressed with the camera.

14 Likes

Highcliff in Christchurch.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Love the last photo mate :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ahhhh good old Siemens turbines S**ting their yaw seals again. (Oil down the tower) Nice photos dude.

3 Likes

I wondered what that was! Wasn’t sure if it was oil or blood from birds lol.

Is the yaw rotation hydraulic rotary actuator or geared? Curious.

Some submissions from a day last week where the weather and sky were perfect, and there was no wind. I have also posted a short film I made as well - in the video page. :slight_smile:

The propeller and the Hurricane and Spitfires at the Battle of Britain Memorial at Capel Le Ferne in Kent.

The Dive Boat OBERON on last weekends first proper dives on 2018. This was JayForceOne’s first trip at sea, and I was bricking it.

An 18th Century Folly called “Arx Ruochim” near Margate in Kent.

Dartford Crossing Bridge and the Petrol Oil Depot (Essex Side)

The 200 year old Holy Trinity Church at North Fambridge, Essex on a gloomy afternoon.

18 Likes

Great variety of photos mate.

Love the spitfire and bridge.

2 Likes

@jayforceone some great pics there. love the 2 of the plane:+1:

2 Likes

Cracking photos @JayForceOne :clap: :+1:

3 Likes

This is my regular swim spot, a bit miserable this morning but then it is Easter!
Taken this morning 7:30am with the Green Hornet (aka Spark)

6 Likes

where is that ?? looks lush

1 Like

It’s Shore Road beach, Sandbanks in Dorset

1 Like

Very nice…

1 Like

Amazing pictures on here. Wish I lived close enough to somewhere interesting. Here’s an attempt from my first flight on university grounds, cropped for Instagram.

6 Likes

Ballochmyle viaduct in Ayrshire. Highest extant railway viaduct in Britain. Formerly largest masonry arch in the world when built in 1848.

Screen shot from Mission Impossible high speed train scene back in 1996.

11 Likes

It was an overcast and rainy day today, but I managed to get this shot of St. Johns church in Kenilworth.

10 Likes

Nice one @ash_tornedo :+1:

How are you getting on with the Air mate?