1 Like

OK, here’s one (no animals included)

4 Likes

Thanks Graham :blush:

Now I’m curious! “fail_Moment.jpg”?
What was the fail?

Capture

1 Like

The fail moment was my first crash, I left the quad in a hover at x while i crossed the bridge arrowed on the right of the photo, I never allowed for the wind which took it into the tree to the right of the x, I heard the first contact of the rotors and jerked back on both sticks effectively flinging the quad out of the tree and it landed about 10 feet away from the trees in a very soft part of the field (red x). The only damage was some dirt marks and a bit of grass stuck to one arm!
InkedInkedfail_Moment1_LI2

Strange that it did that. GPS/Inertial sensors (/and Downward cameras on MP albeit not that good over something like grass - not enough trackable detail) should ensure it stays where it is.
I’ve left my MP hovering for a whole battery … never more than about 1m from starting position.

Well it was one of my early flights and I was still a bit unsure, I thought that I had made no stick movemets so put it down to the wind as it was a bit gusty, but on reflection perhaps I did put enough input to move it forward either way I was lucky!

Worth checking out (in a nice clear space) the ability to stay in one place with no input, especially when a tad windy. Good to check it’s working OK and also, damned impressive how it continues to battle the wind with alacrity. :slight_smile:
Good for your own trust in it and confidence, too.

This was taken a year ago tomorrow, in Sardinia, in winds that needed sport mode.

5 Likes

I see what you mean, looked very stable.

1 Like

Thought I’d revive this thread with another from Italy, last summer.

This one is from Trani, Puglia, in South-eastern Italy.

Fresh fish, anyone?

Location …

Trani

I was camping, and bought some of his produce. Excellent it was!

5 Likes

Looks amazing

1 Like

Another from last summer …. Spiaggia Vignanotica, Puglia.
(Vignanotica Beach)

An early start for this (frame grab from a) video @ 5:21am!

Location …

Vignanotica

7 Likes

It’s been a bit quiet in this thread!

Just popped my MP above the parapets for this sunset.

10 Likes

Cool pic. like the Sun just about to drop over the horizon

1 Like

Here are a couple of stills from today at Fort Purbrook , on Portsdown Hill above Portsmouth.

7 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Last night’s sunsettery dronage!

Sometimes good being able to pitch the gimbal above the horizon. :+1:

7 Likes