The Daily Photo Thread

After the mayhem of moving back, we’ve come to Norfolk to unwind a little, this place is the perfect spot to just chill.

16 Likes

Just after 1pm. Never saw anyone!

1 Like

Couple of photos I took of ‘jigger’ the Brownhills West Midlands roundabout 40’ sculpture for the RTF May photo comp. Did a short video as well that I’ll kick out once I get round to sorting out my Audacity software to finish editing it! The closer I took the mini 3 Pro to it the more reflections I got from the sky, so had to turn off the obstacle avoidance. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

14 Likes

Clovelly

15 Likes

Blackchurch Rock

20 Likes

Dead Tree

15 Likes

Nicely apocalyptic

1 Like

Early for work so took the drone with me, stopped off and took this. Love living in the Yorkshire Dales

14 Likes

Talltakes, Lovely images, particularly the mist following the river. Are you able to share where that was?

Thank you. Yes it was near Long Preston in the Yorkshire Dales Dropped pin
https://maps.app.goo.gl/oEkjsiu9tAKDZDkJ6?g_st=ic

Thanks

Out again tonight. Trying to master these night shots.

14 Likes

Also, forgot to post this from my recent scotland holiday. love how this happened.

19 Likes

That just looks grim…in a brilliant way👍

1 Like

Alvecote, North Warwickshire.

18 Likes

The marks left by boats on swing moorings are really fascinating. :+1:

Particularly like the third photo’s composition with the 3 trees in the rape field making a triangle and the clouds giving interest in another direction!

Thanks Geoff.

A Northern train heading it’s way to Carlisle over the Ribblehead Viaduct on the Settle and Carlisle Railway

17 Likes

@TallTakes great pic, reminded me of one I took last year of Arthington Viaduct in Otley :+1:t3:

9 Likes