The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Whenever I find these temporary pets in this energy depleted state, I feed them honey which they lap up frantically then watch them fly off. Try some honey :honey_pot: for your next encounter.:nerd_face:

4 Likes

Well, you learn something new every day! Great tip, thanks Lance!

:+1:

1 Like

Anything sugary will do, a bit of jam etc.

I decided to service my liferaft in the sitting room this morning. It looks perfect, no perished rubber, valves working OK, holds pressure perfectly. Then I accidentally set the bloody CO2 cylinder off in the shed! Numpty!

5 Likes

This is awesome!! I gotta try and duplicate!! I did try to photograph one of my drones with my other drone - but couldn’t find it and was too nervous!! I assume u did this with a camera -very very cool!

An amazing photo.

But - since you replied to the thread and not the post - we have (and, more specifically, the poster has) no idea as to which photo you refer. :wink:

Oops, sorry Dave, I had clicked on SpininB’s post and the photo came up and I thought I was replying to that.:grimacing:

2 Likes

Easily done.! :wink:

1 Like

@ash2020 fantastic…I may get one for when I’m not speaking to the wife…

She can use it and I can sleep upstairs :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

If I thought this would hand about for 30 mins, I’d get out of bed, grab the MP, and get out of the NFZ.
Since it won’t, I’ll go back to sleep.
#NoFilter

6 Likes

I think sunrises in my area of the world are pretty amazing too from what I have heard … but they are just so darn early in the morning I have to rely on other peoples photos to convince there is even a sunrise :slightly_smiling_face:

Beautiful shot!! Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

I may have threatened to go and fly - but taking that without getting out of bed was always going to be about my limit … especially after having being awake from 3am to 5am.

1 Like

Driving into landan this morning and must say the sunrise was really stunning but had both hand on the wheel doh…

1 Like

Had to stop the car this evening to capture this sunset

7 Likes

Too right you did!!

Fantastic photo Joe :+1:t2:

Taken with a phone?

Had a similar site driving over the Pennines on my way home and again was driveing :cry::cry::cry:

But a lovely shot @joe.k

1 Like

Lucky dog, great impromptu photo’s though :+1:

Yes … iPhone