The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread!

Congratulations Pete, hope the little fella is back home soon, fighting fit.
Let us all know when we are going to wet the baby’s head :beers::basket::beers::basket::beers::basket::beers::basket::beers::basket::beers::basket::beers::basket::beers::basket::beers::basket::beers::basket::beers::basket:

Is his name going to be Mavic? :wink:

Congrats!

No, although now I’m kicking myself…:joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations to you all :+1::fireworks::balloon:

1 Like

Thanks Micky, can go out whenever you like, no drinking and droning though! :joy:

Thanks very much Paul! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations on the new arrival !!

1 Like

Congratulations.

1 Like

When he’s older you’ll be able to tell him he “arrived by drone” and not a stork like all the other children.

3 Likes

Congratulations to you and the family @Pete

1 Like

Cangrtulations nothing like being a dad. I have 5 now but I’ve been doctored so no more. Put it down to the telly not working. Lol. Hope everything works out all right with mum and lil one😁

2 Likes

Two house bricks work very well!.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats @Pete
Hope alls well nice photo too

1 Like

Thanks everyone! And yeah the wife has mentioned going for the chop but I really just don’t think I could, I hate hospitals when I NEED to be in one, let alone voluntarily going to one to get my Sirs decommissioned! No thanks! I’d rather just abstain and take up another hobby, I’m thinking woodwork.

1 Like

It’s not a hospital job any more down to clinic in and out inside and hour job done. Then 2 days complete rest😀

Don’t forget the obligatory “Bag of Frozen Peas” !

The worst part about it is the anesthetic, don’t worry you only feel a small prick :rofl:

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

Sooooo!!!

Trying to bring this thread back on track :rofl:

Taken a couple of years ago with an iPhone 5S:

4 Likes

another day at the office
for those of you that like cars

4768_114814128734_520138734_2807761_8126455_n 4768_114814133734_520138734_2807762_4565593_n

3 Likes