The Grey Arrows 3rd Annual Birthday Competition and Treasure Hunt

Taken 20th August 2020 at South Cerney Golf Course (Google Maps)
Golf Course: Check
People Playing: Check - He’s on his follow-through! Is that good enough @macspite? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
2 Points!

2 Likes

Thank you, dear Lord, for the nice weather yesterday… Another 4 Treasures spotted in a quick drive.
And today, we have torrential rain, thunder and lightning. NOT a droning day! :joy:

1 Like

Check the weather for the next two weeks … :frowning:

A quick purchase of a PowerEgg is the solution!

(Or carefully cutting/stretching a Marigold over the drone … complete with built-in anti-collision colour-scheme! :wink: )

1 Like

Don’t wanna! Don’t wanna! :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Taken today at Cheddar capturing a windsurfer in 47mph gusts #asstwitchy have to say the M2P handles it well. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Mere speck :wink:

2 Likes

You guys need to upgrade your monitors :wink::joy::joy::man_facepalming:t4:

Was not risking flying over that water in that wind. Didn’t take my speedos with me :scream:

3 Likes

Says a lot about a man who’ll fly so close to girlies exercising but keeps his distance from dudes partaking in watersports :wink:

5 Likes

Are you complaining Chris? I was going to film a special edition for you tonight :dancer::bikini: :joy:

2 Likes

Full Leader-board updated.

[1] @Steviegeek [38 points]
[2] @McSteamy2010 [36 points]
[3] @macspite [31 points]
[4] @Neil79 [27 points]
[5] @Fatboy [22 points]
[6] @lee [17 points]
[7=] @stevesb [14 points]
[7=] @kvetner [14 points]
[9] @Meondrone [13 points]
[10] @WeeJubya [9 points]
[11=] @scorps [8 points]
[11=] @JoeC [8 points]
[13=] @TonyDM [4 points]
[13=] @Drones-CL [4 points]
[13=] @anon52324101 [4 points]
[16] @ChrisC2 [3 points]
[17] @Jhdee [2 points]
[18] @Richmighty [1 point]

(E&OE)

Wow! I wouldn’t have put the M2P up in anything over 25mph! You’re brave!

1 Like

£900 isn’t bad… Might ask the wife for Christmas? :joy::rofl:

Surprised me too, sat there like a rock though :ok_hand: and flew against it, slowly but it flew :+1:t4:

1 Like

@GADC_Committee @Steviegeek

Morning guys, I need to ask how much stevie paid you to have my lake entry. :thinking::smirk::man_facepalming:t4::joy: and if it’s not to much trouble could I have it back? :grimacing::kissing_heart:

Sorry, I’m missing something here, :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I’ve not seen a decision from the judges on your @McSteamy2010 lake entry

Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Haha, you’ve not seen a decision on my lake because you have stolen it from me :wink::joy::joy:
First you steel my top spot now this :man_facepalming:t4::joy: and to think we share the same name :face_with_raised_eyebrow::wink::joy:

1 Like

Ahh… I see now what you mean @McSteamy2010
looks like judges @GADC_Committee have cocked up, I’m sure they’ll fix it :smile:

Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

BTW I can’t see a surfer, too far away :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:heart:

1 Like

If you zoom in X800 it there is the distance on the right hand side 2-3 megapixels big :wink:🕵🏽‍♀

Didn’t see you complain about this when you took my point :wink::joy::joy::kissing_heart:

2 Likes